Chapter 14

The drive home was pretty silent. 

He opens the car door helping me out since I'm wearing a long dress, and I thank him. 

Once we enter the house he finally breaks the silence. 

"You must be hungry, go change I'll prepare something." He said and I nodded. 

I went upstairs to change. I decided to change into an oversized t-shirt and shorts. I took some of the makeup off, then did my hair in a low bun. 

Once I was ready I went downstairs and saw Lorenzo cooking

Once I was ready I went downstairs and saw Lorenzo cooking. He now had his suit jacket off and his top buttons to his shirt undone showing some skin. 

I was a quite shocked that he was cooking. I mean I didn't expect him to. 

"You know how to cook?" I asked. 

"Yes babe, why so shocked?" He said trying to hide a smirk. 

Is he teasing me? 

"Let me help." I said as I walked towards him. 

"You can put the wine in the living room with the cups, and find something to watch." He said passing me wine cups. I nodded and walked into the living room. 

Does he want to watch a movie? With wine? Why is he being so romantic all of the sudden? 

I start looking for a movie and he walk in with our plates and a wine bottle. I thanked him as he passed me my plate. 

We started watching a movie as we eat out food silently. 

Once we were done I picked up the plates and started washing them. 

"You don't need to wash, we have workers who can do it tomorrow." He shouted from the living room. 

"It's fine" I said back. 

He has a weird way of showing how he cares I thought. Or maybe I just wish he did? Why else would he cook for me though? 

Once I was done I walked in and sat down beside him keeping a distance between us. 

Lorenzo's phone rang so he excused himself and went somewhere to speak. 

A few minutes went by when I heard someone chuckle near my ear.

I jumped and saw an unfamiliar face staring at me. Before I could scream he covered my mouth and raised the TV volume. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. 

"Hi Princess, you're a pretty one aren't you." He whispered. I tried to shout but it only came out muffled. I looked around hoping Lorenzo would come. 

"What? waiting for someone to save you? Babe, Lorenzo will take his time. He LOOOOOVES his business. More than you. And I have him busy with a phone call that could take all night." He teased as tears started rolling down my face. 

"Why don't I have some fun with you?" He said making me struggle to get from his grip even more but the guy was too big. 

He covers my mouth with a cloth and holds my hands above my head with one hands. His free hand starts rubbing my right boob harshly. I try to kick him but nothing seems to get him to loosen his grip. 

His hand slowly start going down...

I was filled with fear. Will I get raped?