Chapter 25 - Smut

I woke up with Lorenzo beside me. Someone knocked on our bedroom door making me get up and open it. It was a guy. 

"Hi Ma'am, I'm a doctor here to check on Mr El Ricci's wound." He said and I let him in. 

Lorenzo had woken up and gave me a smile and I smiled back. 

The doctor checked on his wounds and re- applied ointment and bandaged it again. 

"You need to re do the bandage every 24 hours to prevent any infections." He said and told me other necessary things and gave him pain killers. 

I dropped him off at the door outside and went to the maid to get Enzo some breakfast. She gave me a tray with soup, since he's ill. 

I went into the room and Enzo was still laying in bed. 

"Morning" I said as I entered his room. 

"Morning princess." He said with a sore throat. 

I sat beside him on the bed "You need to finish this soup Enzo." I said. 

"I don't like soup." He nagged. 

"Lorenzo El Ricci, I won't speak to you if you don't finish every drop of this soup." I threatened. 

"You've worried me enough." I continued. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect this to happen." He said. 

"I told you to expect something Enzo." I cried out. 

"I know, will you feed me now?" He said trying to change the topic since he didn't seem to like getting into trouble. So, I started feeding him his soup. 

Once he was done with the soup I helped him into the bathroom to let him freshen up. Whilst I freshened up in the other bathroom. 

After a while he came out with just some joggers on. Putting his abs on full display...and now his wounds. 

I helped him sit back into bed and I sat beside him.

"Good news and bad news." He said. 

"Well the good news is De Luca is no longer a part of our mafia." He said and I sighed in relief. 

"And bad news?" I asked. 

"Well he shot me, beat me for a while to get rid of his anger. My bodyguards came just in time." He said. 

"Your bodyguards did not come in time Enzo, I don't know why you have them If they can't protect you." I said anger visible on my face. 

"Are you the mafia or me?" He says joking around again. 

"Lorenzo be serious stop joking around. What if something more serious had happened?" I asked him. 

I was genuinely worried for him. I don't like seeing him hurt. Lorenzo could tell I was hurt so he pulls me in to hug him as I cry on his shoulder that isn't injured. 

"I want De Luca dead." I said whilst crying. 

"I do to." Lorenzo says.

"His death with be very soon." He continued. 

__________

Time Skip - A week later

A week had gone by since the incident. Lorenzo's wounds are almost healed. We spent more time in the house. Lorenzo would be doing his work a lot but he tried to give me time and we got close. Whilst we got our plan ready to bring down De Luca. 

"Phoenix, get ready." Lorenzo said. 

"For what?" I asked curious to where we are going all the sudden. 

"Let's go out for dinner." he says making me run and get ready. I heard his chuckles from behind me. 

We have been in Italy for 2 weeks but we haven't visited any special place. I'm finally happy I can wear something fancy. 

I got into a dress that caught me eye

I got into a dress that caught me eye. I do my hair and makeup a little more naturally since the dress is extra.

 I do my hair and makeup a little more naturally since the dress is extra

Smut warning

Lorenzo entered the room once I was done getting ready. 

"Fuck." He groans making me look at him. I look at him confused.

"You look too good. You can't wear this, I won't be able to keep my hands of you." He says. I look down at his pants and realise what he's talking about and decide to tease. 

I walk towards him "I'm not asking you to." I told him. 

"Think again sweety you might be numb the next day." He said making me bite my lip since I got nervous. 

"Fuck" He says as he gently pushes me to the bed hovering over me and kissing me. 

He unzipped my dress as I started unbuttoning his shirt. Before I knew it I was In my undergarments. He started kissing my neck and a moan escaped my mouth as he sucks on the sweet spot.

He unclasped my bra within a second and he start lightly sucking on one of my breast as he messaged the other one with his hands. 

He kisses his way down my waist. Once he reached my underwear he asked for my permission and I nodded. He took my panties off and threw them somewhere into the room. Without warning he attacked my clit with his mouth causing me to moan. 

He then added a finger causing a surge of pleasure to erupt my body. I let out an even louder moan, and he added another finger making me feel immense pleasure. I cover my mouth to stop my moans.

Suddenly he stopped. I looked down at him confused. "Moan my name with that pretty little mouth of yours." he said and I nodded. 

He continued what he was doing with me being a moaning mess when he increased his speed. I came all over him finger and sucked up all my juice. 

He lay beside me after kissing me. 

"I want to be in you so badly right now but-" I cut him off. 

"But nothing, you won't hurt me." I said and he smirked at my eagerness. 

"What do you want me to do to you princess?" He asked.

"Fuck me."