Chap 5

Sivaangi whined and entered inside the kitchen with least interest. Ashwin jumped on the kitchen counter and instructed her to boil the milk.

Sk : Plzz Ashwinn... enakku samayal kathukavena... *whining*

Ak : Atleast basics aavadhu therinju vechuko di... aprom perivangalkku intha oru reason pothum!! kalyanam aana ponnu kku oru coffee kooda poda theriyaadhu solli unna vechu seiyya poraanga...

(He said and she thought for a moment)

Ak : I can't see you getting insulted by others... Athukku dha solre... unakku vendaam na ok...

Sk : No No No No... na kathukuren...

Ak : Yeah... That's my girl....

Sivaangi pour the milk in the vessel and placed on the stove before lighting it. She waited for the milk to boil and yawned in between.

Ak : Paathu... thooka kalakathula paalu kulla poyi vizhundhuda pogudhu...

(He said earning a glare from her)

Sk : Aiyoo... intha paal eppo dha boil aagum.... *whining*

Ak : Iru di...

(As the milk boiled Ashwin instructed her to put the stove on medium flame and she did it carefully)

Sk : Aama, 5 spoon coffee powder pota podhuma...

Ak : 5 edhukku 10 aave podu.... mandayile onnu potena...

(He knocked her head and she rubbed the place where he beat,glaring him)

Sk : Theriyaadhadhu naala dhana kekure....

(She replied whining which made his heart melt)

Ak : Seri seri... put 1 teaspoon of coffee powder.

She nodded and made the coffee as per his guidance. Her eyes widened in surprise taking the first sip of the coffee.

Sk : Aye intha coffee naana panne.... Arey wahhh... top notch... I am proud of myself.... Well done Sivaangi...

(She said in a proud tone and he rolled his eyes huffing)

Ak : Pannadhe oru coffee, ithula continental dish panna maari oru build up vera....

Sk(mv) : Poramaaikku porandhavan... *twisting her lips*

Ak : Ennadi paarva... coffee kudichitu kitchen clean panni veiyy... na poyi fresh aaitu varen...

Sk : Edheyyy....

(He moved away without waiting for her reply and she groaned irritatedly)

Sk : Sidumoonji.... paduthuraane....

●●●●

After lunch time, Sivaangi was busy watching T.V when her phone beeped. She rushed to her room to find him who already attended her phone call.

Ak : Sollunga Athai...

He replied to the otherside indicating that it's her mother while sivaangi stood there watching him.

Binni : Epdi irukeenga maaplai...??

Ak : Nalla irukken athai...

Sivaangi started to move from there but Ashwin ran and dragged her towards him replying the call. He encircled his arms around her neck and pulled her closer which made her annoyed.

Binni : Aprom, sivaangi ungala nalla paathukureengala...?

Ak : Athelaam ava nalla paathukura...

Sk : Hey vidra... *she whispered*