Chap 8

She broke down in his arms and he hugged her tighter in concern. She was crying and again without replying him while he got more worried at her state.

Ak : Enaachu ma...

He asked softly caressing her hair. He let her cry and slowly pulled back from the hug before cupping her tear filled face.

Ak : En kannam elaam ipdi sevandhu irukku....??

(He asked caressing her left cheek and tears were her answer)

Ak : Edhuva irunthaalum bayapadama sollu ... unakaaga un purushan irukku di...

His thumb wiped her continuous tears and she again hugged him closing her eyes. After a couples of minutes, she paused her tears before replying him.

Sk : Maama.... *hiccups*

Ak : Hmmm... sollu....

Sivaangi explained about Philip's vulgar msgs and his misbehaviour towards her, that happened in the party hall while he listened her with a shock but soon his eyes turned like a fire in rage. He pulled back and saw her sternly.

Ak : En di idhu munnadiye sollala....

Sk : .............

Ak : Unkitta dha kekure...

Sk : Sonna un movie-

Ak : Unna vida perusa enakku en movie and career??

He replied and she saw him amused with tears. Her head hung in silence and he lifted her chin to see her eyes are lowered.

Ak : Antha rascal unna inga dhana touch panne..?

He asked caressing her reddish left cheek and she hummed in response. Without warning he cupped her face and pressed his lips on her left cheek while a drop of tear escaped from her eyes.

He continuosly showered kisses on her cheek and she felt love and secure by his kisses. He completely erased the bastard's touch on her cheeks with his soft kisses.

Ak : No one, literally NO ONE has the right to touch you other than me... puriyudha....

She nodded in tears and he placed a long kiss on her forehead making her feel safe. He wiped her each tears before kissing her both the eyes. She hugged him tight placing her head on his chest and closed her eyes listening his heartbeat.

Sk : Sry Maama....

Ak : Shh....

He kissed her hairline and hugged her close to his chest.
At time time her phone beeped with notifications gaining their attention.

Ashwin fisted his palms seeing many vulgar msgs in her whatsapp from an unknown number.

Sk : Neraya vaati number block panne maama... Aana pala numbers la irunthu msg vanthukitte irukku...

She said coming out of his embrace and he frowned. He got up from the bed furiously and started to move but sivaangi held his hands in fear.

Sk : Maama vena plz...

Ak : Enna vena...?? sivaangi, nee poyi thoongura vazhiya paaru... na dho varen...

He said and moved out of the house not listening to her words. He locked the house and drove to Philip's house in full rage while sivaangi's heartbeat raised in each seconds after he left.

●●●●

Philip fell on the floor with a thud due to the force of HIS kick. Ashwin dragged him by his collar and punched his nose hard making the blood to ooze.