Chap 10

"Mundhinam paarthenae
Pasarthathum thotrenae
Salladai kannaaga
Nenjamum punnaanathae

Ithanai naalaaga
Unnai naan paaraamal
Enguthaan poneno
Naatkalum veenanathae"

Sivaangi sang entering from the washroom drying her hair without knowing that her husband is already admiring her with a wide smile standing at the doorpstep.

Ashwin closed the door not making any noise and walked towards her slowly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled into her neck.

Sivaangi sighed thinking it would be a dream and continued to dry her hair making him frown.

Ak(mv) : Enaachu ivalukku.. entha reaction um kudukka maatingra... oruvela kovamo...

He thought and pulled back before settling on the bed. He stared her for a while and got up as she was not sparing a single glance at him.

Ak : Oii pondatti... kovama...??

He asked and she just threw the towel aside and sat on the bed grabbing her phone. He stood there not understanding anything and his ears listened her mumblings.

Sk : Oru call kooda panna time illa intha sidumoonji kku... Pondatti ya vittu hyderabad la jolly ah herione kooda romance pannitu iruppa... Hmm... Ipdi kanavula varradhukku badhila nerla vantha evlo nallaarkkum....

(She murmured while scrolling her phone screen. Realisation hit him by her words and he chuckled with a blush)

Ak(mv) : Appo madam na vanthadhu kanavu nu nenachitirukkiya.....

He smiled mischeivously before moving towards the bed. He sat beside her encircling his arms around her neck and she saw him with a frown.

Sk : Enna ivaru innum marainthu pogala...

Ak : Hlo madam, nan nejamave inga dha irukke...

She widen her eyes in shock and he chuckled at her.

Sk : Unmayave neenga vanthuteengala...?

Ak : Aama di... nambalana... just give me a kiss, appo unakku puriyum...

He said with a mischeivous wink and she stared him blankly. Ashwin hissed when she pinched his cheek hard.

Ak : En di killne...

Sk : Appo idhu kanavu illaya Maama....??

She asked innocently and he nodded his head negatively. Sivaangi urged to hug him tight and kiss his whole face but composed herself just nodding her head which brought a disappointment to his face.

Ak : Oii na nejamave vanthuten...

Sk : Athukku...

Ak : Athukku ah... Aii miss pannalaya di enna??

Sk : Na en ungala miss pannanum.... I was happy here without you.... Neenga dha enna romba miss pannirukku pola.. moonjilaye theriyudhu...

She said and turned her head sideways not caring about his presence.

Ak : Aasa dha... Enakku vera vela illa... Unmaya sonna nee ilaama na anga romba jolly ah nimmadhiya happy ah irundhen.. Semma fun ah pochu shooting especially heroine kooda romance pannadhu...

She was hurt by his words but maintained a straight face making him smile in victory.

Ak : Seri na poyi, en family kku hyderabad la irunthu vaanguna gifts distribute pannitu varen... Bye...

He said before moving out of the room and her eyes welled up in hurt.

Sk : Poda po... unna pathi intha 3 naal nenachiturundhen paaru... enna sollanum...