Chap 9

She parted her lips at his statement and he walked towards her opening his shirt buttons which made her eyes to pop out.

She moved backwards when he threw his shirt on the bed and walked forward staring at her. She gulped hard as he neared her and finally hit on the wall bringing a smirk on his face.

He blocked her between the walls and leaned dangerously close to her face making her heart to skip a beat.

Ak : En di un purushan kku romance la R kooda varaadhu nu sonniyaame.... ippo kaatava...?

He asked huskily sending goosebumps all over her body. Their breathe collide eachother and his fingers tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

Ak : Sollu di.... Kaatava..??

He asked moving more close and held her nape gazing at her lips. He caressed near her lips and her breathe hitched feeling his soft touch on her skin. She closed her eyes when he placed a strong yet long kiss on her cheek.

Ak : Kanna thora di *base voice*

She slowly opened her eyes and saw his eyes deeply. She felt nervous as he neared her lips and soon an idea striked on her mind.

Sk : Athai...

He jerked and turned but soon felt her cold lips on his cheeks. Sivaangi ran giggling and about to open the door but before she could open, she was lifted on air making her gasp.

Sk : Maama.... enna pandre... keezha vidu...

Ak : Oii kd... ennadi panne....

Sk : Na enna panne...

Ak : Oh appo nee edhum pannala... seri appo nan pandre... I am so sorry pondatti....

He said before throwing her on the bed. He hovered her and encircled his arms around her bare waist. She shivered at his touch and lowered her eyelids hiding her smile.

Ak : Unkooda neraya pesanum, romance pannanum nu elaam enakku aasa irukku di... Aana unakku dha enna paathale pudikaadhe... Then how will I romance with my wife?? Neeye sollu...

She stared him for a while before replying,

Sk : Aana nee dha eppovum enna verupethite iruppen la... athaan enakku un mela semma kovam...

(She said pouting and he chuckled at her reply)

Ak : Because I love to see your cute angry face.... unna verupetha enakku romba pudikum.... Hehe...

(She fake glared him and smacked his chest slightly.)

Ak : Eeii innum onnu sollanum di... athukku aprom adi...

He said and she saw him with confusion. His hands moved upwards to cup her face and she felt a special feel in his look.

Ak : But adha vida unna enakku romba romba pudikum....

She felt a knot on her stomach and he passed a genuine smile towards her. She knew it was not just words but his feelings.

Sk : Nan unkitta oru vaati kooda sirichu pesunadhe kedayadhu aprom yen unakku enna pudikum.

(Her question made him chuckle)

Ak : Athelaam enakku pudikum.. avlo dha...

She chuckled at him and his eyes fell on her lips which was understood by her. He caressed her lips and gently kissed the corner of her lips. He pulled back and they shared a beautiful eye lock.

She closed her eyes giving permission and there is only an half inch distance between their lips.

"Maaplai va saapdlaam.."