Chap 7

Ashwin woke up and found his wife missing beside. Not getting any noise from the washroom he moved towards the hall and kitchen in search of Sivaangi.

At last he noticed her in the kitchen and his gaze fell on the milk in the vessel which is ready to fall anytime. He rushed and turned off the gas jerking her from thoughts.

Ak : Entha ulagathula di irukke...

(She remained silent lowering her head and he saw her confused)

Ak : Unna than kekure sivaangi.... *stern tone*

Sk : Athu... Amma Appa nyabakam vandhichu.... Athaan...

She clearly lied and he felt doubt on her behaviour but nodded his head to make her beleive. She moved to prepare the coffee and he held her hand with a frown.

Ak : Nee po... na podre...

(She nodded blanky and left the place making him utter confuse)

Ak(mv) : Enaachu ivalukku...

Ashwin was noticing her every movements and sudden behaviour change. He missed her chirpiness and their cute angry fights. Soon he left to his shooting spot bidding bye to her.

Rakshan shook Ashwin who was busy in some deep thoughts sitting in their caravan.

Rak : Dei enna yosichitirukken..??

Ak : Onnu illa da...

Rak : Seri, naalaikku namma movie success party irukku... maranthutiya...?

Ak : Aama la... nan maranthe poiten Macha...

(He said rubbing his temple while rakshan sighed at him)

Rak : Un moonjiye seri illaye... thangachi kooda edhadhu prechanaya...??

Ak :Apdi elaam illa da.. but she is disturbed, enna olunga paaka kooda maatengra da Macha... Keta Amma appa va miss pandrenu solra... Aana enakku vera ennamo dha thonudhu...

Rak : Vera enna??

Ak : Theriyala...

Rak : Loosa da nee... ava sonnadhu en unmaya irukka koodadhu... May be she will be missing her family... Nee venumna 2 naal leave potu avala oorukku kootitu po... she will be happy...

Rakshan said and he nodded in understanding.

Rak : Naalaikku thangachiya success party kku kootitu variya..

Ak : Dei ava ilaamaya...

Rak : Elaarukitteyum enna solla pora...

Ak : Un thangachi nu solla pora..

Rak : Wow semma idea macha... appo unakku moola elaam irukka...??

Ak : Dei kollaporen unna...

Rak : Sry macha... summa comedy panne... Hehe..

Ak : Mm ok... na inaikku seekram kelambiduven da...

Rak : Oh... pondatti ya samadhanam panna poriya....

(He asked in a teasing tone getting a smack from him)

Ak : Mooditu poda paithiyam...

(He pushed him and moved out of the caravan)

Rak : Vara vara unakku en mela konjam kooda mariyadhey illa da macha.... *shouted*

●●●●

Ashwin was welcomed by a dull sivaangi. He got really frustrated at her this kind of dumb behaviour. Sivaangi dashed on his hard chest when he pulled her towards him wrapping his one arm around her waist.