Wednesday Addams loves Chemistry

Enid's POV:
Wednesday has been quite strange this morning. She hasn't even said anything offensive to me all day, which is kinda scary. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her the other night...it wasn't my fault she was being cute. I also haven't been able to study all day...great. At least I have accepted my failure. As soon as i reached for my book, a creaking noise startled me and I turned around to look at the person who entered the room.
Oh, now I won't be able to study at all.

Wednesday's POV:
What on earth happened last night? How was I able to sleep at all? I never sleep. And the worst part...she kissed me and I felt my stomach getting tighter and tighter , it was like I couldn't breath for a couple of seconds...stupid werewolf. After walking around the school three times this evening, I eventually decided to head back into my room. When I opened the door I spotted Enid, standing beside her desk, she turned to face me with a horrified and at the same time a beautiful face- wait what.

No one's  POV:
-Oh, hey, you 're back! Where were you?
- I was out for a walk. Have you been studying?
-Yeah, but still no progress. What about you?
-I don't really care about that chemistry test. Besides, I have practiced chemistry on my own with some test subjects.
-You mean with test tubes and stuff?
-Arsenic and cyanide.
-What?
-What.
-Okay....enough chemistry for now, get over here and sit down.
Wednesday approached Enid with caution and did as she was asked.
-What are you planning again?
Enid smiled.
-Just shut up and stay still.
The other girl decided to give up. Then she felt two hands on her braids. She turned around and gave the blonde a questioning look. She tries to escape from her torture but the other girl kept her still.
-Ah, ah, no, you ain't going anywhere.
The black-haired girl made a growling sound.
-Good girl.
After a while Wednesday felt her hair come lose and fall on her shoulders. Her friend was now in front of her inspecting her new look.
-How can you do that?
-Do what?
-Be both cute and sexy at the same time.
-If you say that again you will be my next test subject.
-I 'd be honored to.
-I think another 2 hour walk is in order.
Wednesday turned around to leave but she stopped when a hand closed around her wrist.
-I need some fresh air, can i come with you?
Wednesday sighed
-Fine but I'm going to need you to be ten feet away from me.
-Sure, come on. Let' s get out of here.

Enid's POV:
We were walking out here for half an hour. The sun was now out of sight and the full moon started appearing in the sky. I convinced Wednesday to walk beside me while I entangled my arm with hers.
-Hey are you tired?
-I'm fine, I just need to sit down for a bit.
-Alright, come on let's stay here.
I exclaimed and showed the wall where the school boundaries ended. As i got closer to it I felt cold air running though my skin, making me shiver.
-Are you cold?
-A little bit.
Wednesday took off her jacket and offered it to me.
-Here.
-No, I'm okay, it's just a little cold, it's probably going to rain.
-Take it.
I sighed
-Alright.
As soon as I took her jacket, I couldn't help but notice her scent all over it. Oh no I can feel my cheeks burning up. Eventually I put it on and tried to ignore my sped up heartbeat.
-So, how have your past weeks been here?
-Terrible, although I discovered a rather interesting class that no other school had.
-Which one?
-Fencing. It certainly looks enjoyable. Maybe I will try it.
-Well good luck, everyone there thinks they are zorro or something.
-Don't worry, I will teach those fools what real fencing is. Don't be surprised if people don't come out of this alive.
-Are you this blood-thirsty all the time?
-Yes, ever since I was five I would catch and inprison rats with my brother. In the end we would burn them in my grandma's-
-Um....okay maybe a little too much information.

Wednesday's POV:
Maybe I did share too much information about myself, I have never told anyone else about my childhood.
I was lost in thinking and decided to get uo to look at the view. This forest was quite magnificent, a perfect area for a serial killer. I was lost in thoughts when I noticed Enid losing her balance and almost falling of  to the ground. She would definetely get killed if I didn't catch her. I grabbed her from her shoulders and brought her closed to me.
-Are you trying to kill your self?
Enid was at a loss for words, the shock had gone through her. I could hear her breathing getting faster, her hands were on my chest. My instict took over before I could consider any other options to calm her down. I brought my face close to hers and kissed her with so much fervour. After some seconds I felt her return the kiss and two hands holding my face, I did the same by placing my hands behind her head and keeping her there. Some seconds later she pulled back and looked at me, her eyes shining.
-Thanks for the save.
Now I was at a loss for words. I felt droplets of water on my skin, it started raining.