Ways to annoy Enid Sinclair

Wednesday's POV
Whoever invented these school subjects must have really been a coward. Literature is only for the idiotic kids, little stories written by douchebags. Those students getting emotional. I want to rip their head off.
Well...next subject seems to be biology. Excellent. Maybe I can learn more about human anatomy and practice it.
I suddenly felt two legs on my hips and a pair of arms around my neck. It was my stupid werewolf rommate. Great.

No one's POV
Enid was smirking looking down at Wednesday, their faces were inches apart.
-Well, hello there cutie.
-The next time you call me that, I will unleash all the dark creatures of hell into your room.
-Ok.
The blonde smiled and rubbed her face on her roomate's. Wednesday struggled to get out of her grip.
-Stop that you stupid feline!
-I can smell you, you like it.
-I certainly do not!
Wednesday's eyes were locked with Enid's. Suddenly the blonde started covering her friend's face with kisses.
-Stop it!
Wednesday's face now looked pale and red all at once. Enid was giggling while kissing her.
-Nope, my little demon.
-Stop it, everyone is watching me!
Enid's siblings then showed up in front of the pair, looking at them with confusion.
-What the hell is wrong with our sister?
-I don't know but her scent is all over the room.
-Enid!
The blonde turned to face her brother and was shocked when she realised that Wednesday was right. Every student was there watching them, not taking their eyes off of them.
-Uhh...oh..hey guys!
-What are you doing with that human?
-Um..nothing we were just...I was just teasing Wednesday....I though it'd be funny.
She said with a nervous laughter.
-By teasing you mean flirting?
-Uh-no,no,no I didn't mean it like that!
-Oh come on Enid, everyone in this school knows you like her, even the headmistress knows it.
-Ok! Enough get out of here right now!
The wolf got off Wednesday and led her siblings out of the class, sweat was dripping down her face.

Enid's POV
Ugh why can't my siblings leave me alone for a minute. If they have told anything to our parents, I will kill them.
Then a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.
-Come in!
-Hey wolf!
-Tyler!
I quickly got up and went over to hug him. He returned the hug.
-What are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were going to show up.
-I'm sorry I came here uninvited, I just wanted to say hi.
-No it's fine, I actually needed some company right now.
-Why, is something wrong?
-No, I mean yes.
I looked down as I let out a sigh.
-Does it have anything to do with your roomate slash crush?
I hit his shoulder trying to get him to shut up.
-Would you please keep your voice down? And yes it does, kinda.
-Spill.
-Fine, sit down.

Wednesday's POV
Why do I want so badly to scream right now? Why the hell am I excited? And why don't I want to kill Enid? Ever since I got into that school everything has turned upside down. I even stopped hating people. Me. I used to be their worst nightmare but now they are treating me like everyone else. What the heck. I need to get back to my dorm. Maybe I could have fun smashing some spider heads. And tearing them into pieces. I finally arrived to my room but I could hear giggling from inside. It was Enid. But she was not alone, there was also a male voice. I opened the door, entering the room when I got a good look at them. Oh, the boyfriend.
-Oh, hey Wednesday!
Enid greeted me with an anxious look.
-Well hello there, aren't you going to introduce me to your boyfriend?
-Wednesday I told y-
-Actually we are just friends. You must be the roomate who ended our call. I'm sorry, my name is Tyler.
He got up and extended his arm. I looked deep into his eyes without returning the gesture.
-I'm Wednesday, your biggest nightmare and everyone else's.
-Well..nice to meet you. But I'm afraid I have to leave guys. See you Enid!
He said as he walked closer to the door.
-Bye Tyler!
And the boy was gone. Nice, at least I have Enid all to my sel- no, no. Stop thinking like that.
-Do you have to be like that everytime you see him?
-I'm sorry, did I hurt his feelings? Well that's what I intended to do.
I could see her anger build up, she was ready to scold me. Her breathing got deeper and as she was about to snap at me sirens filled the whole area. We approached the window and could spot ambulances and police cars head to the forest. We both turned to look at each other confused.
-You didn't do anything, did you?
-If I had the chance I would, but no.
-Everyone is leaving the dorms, this isn't good. We need to go.
-Do you have a flashlight?
-What?
-What are you going to find the way on your own? Or do wolves have great eyesight?
-Fine I'll pack some things. You grab our  coats and wait for me outside.
-Alright, don't be late.
-Whatever.

Enid's POV
We arrived at the forest after some minute, whispers about murder could be heard everywhere. Who could have done that? We entered deep into the forest, following others. But this part of the woods looked so familiar, there was something odd about it. It felt like I have been here in another life. Every minute that passed I got more and more anxious. I wanted to hold Wednesday's hand so my heart would stop beating so fast. But I couldn't, I was still so mad at her for her behavior towards Tyler. Why is she acting like a child whenever she meets him. That doesn't matter now, I need to focus. After a while everyone stopped in front of a big tree, bright lights were shining though the night. The police was trying to push every body back so they could focus on the scene. As we approached I got a good look at the deceased man. It was, no. It was him, the man from my dreams. He had the same facial expressions as the man I met. I felt my blood running cold and my stomach take turns. I hadn't realised that my heart beating also got faster, I could not breath properly. I stepped back trying to find something to hold on to. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turned to face them. It was Wednesday, who for some reason seemed worried.
-Are you alright?
-I...I think l'm going to faint. I can't-
I felt my consciousness drift away so easily as if I was sent to sleep.
Next thing I knew she was carrying me bridal style. I could hear her heartbeat as I placed my head on the chest.
-Wednesday?
-Don't worry, I'm taking us home.
-That man, I...
I couldn't stop the tears leaving from the corner of my eyes. I clutched at Wednesday's shirt so hard almost ripping it off. I was sobbing so much that I couldn't control the spasm of my body. I felt lips kissing the bridge of my nose and my forehead.
-It's okay sweetheart, we can talk about it in the morning.
Did she just call me...
Oh my god what have I done to her.