Death is commonplace

Wednesday's POV
I hate festivals. I hate little children running around, eating cotton candy while their parents are arguing in front of other people. I hate teenagers flirting with each other so they can fill that painful void inside of them, knowing all too well that they are going to end up alone. Wait, why am I wearing an octopus hat? Enid appeared from behind with a wide smile, staring at me with heart eyes, god.
-What are you doing?
-Nothing.
Enid face was covered in awe.
-Why is there an octopus on my head?
-Cuz its Octo-ber.
-......
-How about we grab some beer so we can make it an Octo-berfest!... Get it? Octopus, October, Oktoberfest?
-You are hereby banned from making dad jokes.
-Oh come on, it was a good one! Admit it.
-It was so horrible that my brain stopped functioning.
-You have a brain?
I looked deep into her eyes, nobody ever insults me like that. Oh god I love her.
-Let's get going, my stupid werewolf.
I said as I grabbed her hand and locked our arms together. We were walking for a while, stealing glances every two seconds as if we couldn't get enough of each other. The cold air hit our faces and Enid shivered at the sudden blast of wind. I took off my coat and covered her back with it, almost hugging her from behind. I was about to let go of her shoulder before she grabbed my hands and led me close to her again. It felt so perfect to be with her. I rested my head on her shoulder, kissing her neck while hugging her torso. At this point, I do not care if any Nevermore student sees us.
-Wednesday?
Uh, Tyler. Where did he come from?
I let go of Enid and turned to look at him with a dissatisfied expression all over my face.
-What?
-You need to leave.
-Tyler, I swear I will cut off your head and place it on the school fence.
-Guys, I'm serious, something's going on. The town is panicking.
-Good for them, I do not see any reason-
A growl. One that made the ground tremble. Enid held onto me, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. I spot a shadow deep in the woods, running with an incredible anount of speed, making its way for the festivals.

Enid's POV
What the hell was that thing? It kind of looks like a human, but it's not. A wendigo? Slenderman? The beast was tearing apart tents and people started running in every possible direction, trying to find a way to escape. I tried to drag Wednesday out of the festival but she wouldn't move a muscle. She held onto Tyler?
-Wednesday, we have to go!
-I have to stay.
-Wends, let go of Tyler, we need to get out of here!
-I can't.
Uhh, her stuborness is driving me insane.
-Please sweetheart, I don't want you to get hurt.
Wednesday eventually let go of Tyler and faced me, I could feel my lungs aching from the anxiety. She placed her hands on my cheeks and leaned in to give me a passionate kiss. What the hell is she planning again?
-Find Yoko and head for Nevermore, I'm needed here.
-No you're not!
I didn't have the opportunity to finish my sentense because Yoko grabbed my hand out of nowhere and led me away from the festival. I couldn't take my eyes off Wednesday, trying to get her to follow me but to no avail. After all she was an Addams, stubborn as hell.
-If you don't show up in the next couple of hours, I'm not coming to your funeral Willa!
I shouted with all my strength as I felt tears stinging into my eyes.
-Love you too!
Oh my little soft cookie.

No one's POV
Wednesday and Tyler stayed behind trying to find his father, the sheriff, so they could get to work.
-My dad must have something deadly in his truck.
-Like what? Pepper spray?
-Oh grow up, I mean guns or something like that.
-Fine, just be careful...and try not to get close to that creature.
-Hm, is Ms Addams worried about me?
Wednesday let out a frustrated sigh.
-Do as I say!
-Ok, jeez.
The black haired girl was trying to keep away all the thoughts that plagued her mind. The monster was now entering the forest, with an entire army of officers following it. She knew that this was not going to be a great night. People are going to get hurt, and she was the only one who could stop the massacre that was about to follow.
After a few minutes the girl arrived at the scene, witnessing men getting eaten and disembodied by that monster. At any other ocassion, she would have enjoyed the pained screams of those people. But after dating an emotional and loving girl like Enid, she got introduced to the whole 'it's ok to show your emotions thing'. Watching these people suffer didn't really being joy to her anymore.
-Wednesday?
The dark haired girl turned around and saw Tyler holding a shotgun and a rifle.
-Which one do you pick?
-Shotgun.
-Fricking knew it.
The boy gave his friend the gun and loaded his rifle.
-I want you to stay as far away as possible, don't let it come near you.
-Wednesday, please stop worrying about me and try to focus on that ugly thing.
Wednesday lifted her weapon and reloaded it.
-Good luck.