That's what friends are for

Enid's POV
Once again, I was hanging out in my room as Wednesday was playing her cello outside. But I wasn't alone, Bianca came over to discuss about her realtionship problems and of course she has dated half the school, boys and girls.
-Bianca come on, just stop thinking about him!
-I know you're a lesbian dear, but you've got to admit Xavier is one of the hottest guys in this school.
-I think he is dating Ajax.
-That's just a rumor.
-You know what, go ahead you're the one that's going to get disappointed in the end.
-Just because my past relationships didn't work, doesn't mean this one's going down too.
-Mhm sure.
I hadn't noticed Wednesday was standing behind Bianca starring at her with a cold and murderous look in her eyes. Bianca turned around and immediately got up from her seat, having a jumpscare.
-God, do you always have to do that?
-What are you doing here siren?
-I'm hanging out with my friend, sorry for not reporting to you earlier.
-Hm, let me guess another worthless conversation about your unsatisfied love life?
-Let me guess another attempt to infuriate me?
I swear sometimes I want to slap both of them for being such idiots.
-Unfortunately I don't have time to torture you, I have to leave.
Where is she off to again?
-Where are you going?
-Library, there is something I have to study for the upcoming test.
-Okay just try to get here before midnight, I have something to show you for the prom!
-Fine, see you Enid.
-Bye Wendy!
-I told you not to call me that!
I laughed as she left the room and turned to face Bianca, who for some reason was looking at Wednesday with a smirk.
-What's wrong?
-I'm just curious, how can you stand her most of the time? I mean, she clearly despises you and you still want to spend time with her, not to mention she threatens you 24/7 and you laugh about it.
-Well...I have gotten used to it, besides if she wanted to hurt me I'd already be dead.
-Enid, I'm serious she injured one of her classmates before she came here! She threw some piranhas into a pool!
-Ok, calm down if something happens, I'll let you know.
-I'm just worried about you Enid, I don't want anything to happen to you.
I started getting dizzy as I looked at Bianca, my vision got a bit blurry and I felt my head getting heavy. I felt two cold hands touch my cheeks and lifting my head so we were face to face.
-Hey Enid, look at me sweetie.
I tried to focus on the voice as my eyes fluttered and I blinked a few times, trying to recognize the person. Bianca got closer to me and whispered in a calming tone.
-When the time comes, you take your dear girlfriend Wednesday out. I want her gone by the end of the week, okay?
I nodded without having time to proccess what she just said.
-Try to make it seem as if there was an accident.
As I slowly closed my eyes, not being able to stay awake, I felt her kiss my cheek. She placed me on the bed and before I fell asleep I heard her whisper to my ear.
-Sweat dreams, Enid.

Wednesday's POV
I had been studying for nearly two hours now, trying to collect every little piece of information I could about this school's students. Vampires, werewolfs, sirens, gorgons all of them having different, unique abilities, any of them could be the killer. There is something wrong about this school, everyone pretending it's a safe place for outcasts when in reality every illegal activity takes place in Nevermore academy. Eventually I felt tired and decided to head back in to my room. When I got inside Enid welcome me with a goofy smile, I knew something was wrong.
-Wendy come here, I need to show you something!
She was sitting on the bed with her laptop on her legs and had a blanket wrapped around her body.
-If you call me that one more time, I'm gonna carve your skin-
-Ok Frankenstein get in here.
I grunted getting in bed, sitting next to her. She took my arm and put it over her shoulder, getting closer to me.
-What is it you wanted to show me?
-Ok, remember that prom I told you about? I have been looking at dresses, you are going to love them!
-I don't care about that stupid prom.
-Ok just shut up and listen. I have found this black dress for you, I think it's going to look really good on you!
My stupid roomate kept rambling for a while, mentioning every little detail about our dresses as I kept starring at her. I couldn't help but smile at her cute  behavior, the way she took this prom seriously, her pink cheeks, the blonde hair, her ocean eyes.
-Hey, earth to Wednesday.
I realised I have been grinning like an idiot and immediately tried to cover it. Enid was looking at me with wide eyes before her face lit up with her smile.
-Uh, the dresses are fine.
-Did I just see Wednesday Addams smile?
-No, I just thought of killing someone.
The werewolf laughed and grabbed my face, bringing me in for a kiss. She put her laptop aside and covered both of us with her blanket. She was facing me again and started playing with my hair, untying the braids. I felt so tired, yet I had the courage to pull her body closer to mine, locking her into an embrance. She kissed me one final time before she whispered.
-Love you.
-Love you too.
I mumbled with a sleepy voice, watching her sleep before I too closed my eyes.

No one's POV
Wednesday woke up in the middle of the night, noticing that her roomate wasn't beside her. She got up from the bed and started searching for her but to no avail. A faint knock could be heard inside the room, there was something inside Wednesday's drawer. When she opened it, Thing immediately jumped outside.
-What do you want?
Thing made hand gestures trying to explain to the girl what it had seen earlier.
-What do you mean Bianca is controlling Enid!
More hand gestures.
-A smoke, yes I read about it, it's how sirens make-...wait how were you able to see that, I didn't let you out?
Thing stopped moving, not knowing what to say.
-I will deal with you later, just tell me where is she off to now?
After hours of searching, Wednesday was now exploring the deepest parts of the woods trying to find her girlfriend. She had a backpack with her, a torch and of course the knife Enid had given to her for her Birthday. As she was walking to circles, trying to find any trailer, she spots two yellow cat like eyes piercing though her soul. She has no time to react before the figure jumps on her, biting her arm. Wednesday cries out in pain and tries to take the animal off of her, resulting to her falling down. As she looks up she recognizes the creature, Enid was on her final werewolf form, since tonight it was a full moon. Wednesday had to admit her girlfriend looked both terryfing and hot at the same time. But she didn't have time for this now, she had to find a way to calm Enid down. The werewolf jumped on her locking the poor girl to the ground and scratched her face. Blood was pouring in lines from the left side of the black haired girl. The blonde leaned down to take some of Wednesday's blood and place her bloody palm on her face and neck smiling at Wednesday. The other girl found the chance to strike back, hitting her roomate with a silver rod, making the wolf fall to the ground in pain. Wednesday hit her one final time and the wolf was knocked out. Enid's human form had finally returned and Wednesday got closer to her, trying to examine her head for any injuries. She found none but she definitely left a scar.
-Wednesday?
-It's ok, take it easy.
Enid got up as soon as she saw her friend's face.
-Oh my god, your face! What did I do to you?
Enid was on the verge of crying before Wednesday grabbed her hands and brought her closer.
-I don't mind blood sweetheart.
-But, I almost killed you!
The dark haired girl brought her roomate closer and kissed her with such passion, both of their faces were still covered in blood.