Chapter 6: "Saving Akusuka" Attending the Little Mermaid Concert

—In the Akusuka District, hours before the attack on Vinyl City—

In a fairly wide area of ​​the District, a concert organized by NSR was taking place. A large crowd, most of them from the District itself, was excited to see and listen to their favorite artist while others savored the food offered from the food stalls set up in the surroundings.

Behind the scenes were a variety of independent artists from several different genres. In a secluded part of the stage, there was a duo of young girls who were pleasantly interacting. A girl was wearing a pink hooded jacket, with a light pink skirt and black sneakers with white soles, her skin was light blue as well as her short hair being a darker blue, she was wearing round transparent glasses that They showed their black eyes. The other young woman looked somewhat peculiar, with pink skin, white eyes with cyan heart-shaped pupils, she had short wavy white hair, with a couple of pink streaks and a small yellow streak, She was wearing a white sleeveless and off-shoulder top with details of a pair of cyan stripes, she was wearing a cyan necklace and white wristbands with cyan lines, the aspect that stood out from the rest is that the lower part of her body was that of a fish, with scales and two small fins of bright colors with cyan, fuchsia and yellow and its final fin of a pink. Both young women were Tila, the fourth member of the team who gave voice to the Virtual Idol "Sayu", who was now conversing in a familiar way, as if it were a mother with her daughter, making the bluish young woman remember how it was that step.

—About 3 months ago—

The youth team wanted to find a way for Sayu to be someone who could be considered "Real" to her fans and to people who could hear her melodic voice in person, so Remi had the idea to tell Neon J about this. , the veteran cyborg thought about it for a moment until he agreed though, they needed someone else for this rather delicate job so Neon J. decided to call DJSS to tell him about it, within an hour, DJSS had joined the team who would give him life to Sayu. It lasted only about 15 days, the time it took was quite short, from the Neon J. factory they had manufactured a metal body for the little mermaid with large amounts of circuits inside and strong enough to withstand the crash of a vehicle. 1000 tons at speeds of 250 Km/h, was the summation that the manufacturer explained, also that a layer of synthetic leather was added on the body, with the same resistant properties as metal, also allowing it to change the pigmentation. With the body ready, it was only necessary to add the memories that the young people created, this memory was based on the concerts that she transmitted as Virtual Idol. After having entered the memories, in a few minutes, the now physical Virtual Idol would have managed to open her eyes and wake up for the first time, when she did, she looked sleepily at all those present, mainly her creators who immediately recognized them as her family, in some surprising way, levitating as it moved forward as if swimming in the ocean to start hugging them and calling them names that put their creators to shame; mainly Remi and Tila, being, Papa Remi, Mama Tila, Uncle Dodo and Uncle Sofa.

—Present—

As Tila recalled that pleasant memory, her thoughts had been awakened by a mermaid who had her cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

Sayu: Mom! Were you ignoring me? -She said keeping her cheeks inflated-

Tila: Hehe, no Sayu, just, I was remembering when you depasted for the first time -She smiled while she poked her daughter's cheeks while she smiled sweetly at the action of her mother- it's incredible that now you can be with us