2nd Season | Chapter 3: Viral Scandal

—In the living room of the Study Department of the Sayu group—

A pleasant meeting had been formed to brighten up the atmosphere of misery that existed in the place. The teenagers and little Yinu were talking while she ate the appetizer made by Tila with satisfaction.

Yinu: Thish ish delichious -She said with her mouth full of food-

Tila: *Smiled* (It looks like you haven't eaten much) -She thought as she passed a napkin over Yinu's face to clean it- You can eat a little more slowly, I've done this just for our guest

Yinu nodded for her to eat in moderation while the group of teenagers continued chatting about the restoration progress of the district, from what they heard from Tila, with Tatiana now awake and about to be discharged, the restoration progress in Vinyl City soon. It will increase to a greater extent with their ruler who will offer their support and resources to the people in need after the attack.

As the talks continued to flow smoothly, the occasional short sounds from some of the Sayu group's teenagers' mobile phones rang in the room, indicating that it was the notification tone of the communication devices in their pockets. One of the teenagers would take his cell phone to see the supposed notification that was heard in the room, in seconds, the look on one of them left him totally baffled.

Sofa: What strange? -He wondered as he looked at the screen of her phone-

Remi: What thing friend? -I ask her robust friend-

Sofa: It says here that a direct from Sayu is being broadcast right now -He replied with a confused look-

Everyone present in the living room was just as confused as Sofa, but Sayu, she was the one who was extremely baffled by what she heard from her uncle. Sayu did not have a phone since she did not need one, she could do it from her system and from her point of view, she could bring up the applications that would allow her to communicate without the need for a communication device.

The idol would immediately review the stream application, using her mind to point to said application, it would open and then see her profile and discover the reason for the notification, when she saw it, she got a terrifying surprise.

Sayu: Kyaa-aa-aaah! -A long sharp scream was released by a frightened idol who saw her supposed direct-

Tila, Remi, Dodo, Sofa and Yinu a little upset by Sayu's scream, the teenagers took their mobile phones to do the same as Sayu did before, when they did, several beads of sweat began to form on their foreheads when they saw nervous what they were seeing.

From the other side of the small screens of the phones, the discordant little Peon could be seen browsing internet pages and speaking in unintelligible languages while a cheerful look could be seen on it indicating that he was having fun without knowing that he was being filmed like this. same.

Yinu: What's happening?

It was the question of the young pianist who was about to look at Tila's phone but she immediately noticed to get up and put her phone away. The rest of the teenagers would do the same action as the blue young woman.