2nd Season | Chapter 2: An Inharmonious Tenant

—In the Akusuka District—

On some avenue in the district, part of it was cut off in a range of almost half a kilometer, some makeshift stores were set up in the middle of the asphalt, various citizens entered and exited them, carrying different types of goods such as food or material of construction that would serve to help those affected by the Discordant attack.

Among those in charge of distributing said goods, was our Little Mermaid Idol along with several volunteers who carried several not so heavy boxes to the stores placed, delivering each one to its designated store manager.

Sayu: Well!, that was the last of her -She said with satisfaction as she gestured with her hands towards the citizens who volunteered to help her with the cargo- Good job my fans, pyun!

The happy citizens bowed their heads in assent as they left, at that, a duo known to the Idol would come for her with the purpose of picking her up.

Yinu: Dad, Uncle Sofa, good morning! *Smiling happily* Did you come looking for me?

The young teenagers who days ago had been knocked unconscious by Discordant Sergeant Octorchea, were now completely fine after being discharged the next day.

Remi: Hi Sayu, yes, it's time to go home, in a few hours Tila will come along with Yinu, we'll go to welcome her in our study department -He replied as she explained what Tila had told her on the mobile phone-

Sayu: Good! *Smiling* Come on, I want to get there to hug her! -She said in her squeaky cheerful tone as she gathered around her relatives-

Remi and Dodo nodded with a slight smile as they walked towards their apartment, while they walked through the streets of a colorful district, the young people would talk about what they experienced days ago.

—Flashback—

After the Discordant forces left Vinyl City, the teenage quartet after a stint at Nature's Rhythm Hospital, had been discharged to later join Sayu who had waited for them at the building's front door, along with various gifts which it carried smoothly both on his arms and on his back, causing touching glances in the young teenagers. They would return to their usual daily routines, although these would soon change with the squeal produced behind the back of the little mermaid Idol who would soon show signs of nervousness when the eyes of her relatives had been placed on her, when one of them would go to ask, they would see that a small bundle would emerge from among one of the gifts that Sayu had on her back, when the teenage quartet were going to approach her out of curiosity, her surprise and at the same time that a short fright had been the reaction of Remi, Dodo, Sofa and Tila to the see what Sayu had brought with her. The arrival of a tenant who was brought by her young idol mermaid was her sudden surprise as they returned home.

—End of Flashback—

Sayu: So... *Putting a finger on her cheek* How is he? -I ask towards Remi and Sofa-

Sofa: Well, let's say... adapting quite well -He said in a somewhat annoyed tone as they continued advancing-

Sayu: Hmm?

Remi: *Sigh* Well, that little monster you brought, is currently being taken care of by Dodo (I can't believe Sayu, Tila and Dodo like that thing) -He said showing a calm face as he remembered what happened days ago-