2nd Season | Chapter 6: Unforeseen Surprises

—In the Vinyl City Sewers—

Bunk Bed Junction guitarist Mayday lay fast asleep on the couch; a well-deserved rest after having gone through all these events in the City days ago, while the drummer of the group Zuke was already awake since he himself was having trouble getting to sleep like his partner. He had decided to prepare a simple snack and then end up on the couch next to Ellie watching a cooking show on television which he watched from time to time. While he ate the small appetizer he had prepared. The minutes passed, every so often he decided to change the channel to look for a program he liked until a channel had caught his attention, it was the News channel.

Zuke: Oh... man... -Were his words when he saw what the event was about-

At that point the drummer decided to wake up her partner, who was annoyed by his attempts to wake her up.

Mayday: Grr... -She Sleepy groaned as she looked at her partner who had a neutral look- What's wrong Zuke? *Yawn* He was dreaming about Elon... I mean, he was having a great dream right now

Rubbing her eyes, Mayday, waiting for an answer, saw that her partner's gaze went towards the television, doing the same act as his open eyes completely watching the news that was being broadcast on television. The images seemed to be a small discordance which was very obvious that they were of the Peon which Sayu had captured days ago in Akusuka, right now the Reporter was reporting the current whereabouts of where he was last seen in the City, this time specifically, in the Cast Tech District.

Mayday: Ok... this is not good at all -She said as she shook her head at what she was seeing and hearing-

—Somewhere in Akusuka—

The Idol Sayu from the top of the large buildings swam in the direction of Cast Tech, where her discordant friend was just now seen by the few security cameras, the creepy voice still producing the same message.

Sayu: Come on, come on, come on... -She repeated herself constantly, increasing his speed as he reached the limits of his District-

*♪Ring♪* *♪Ring♪*

Suddenly a ringtone would be heard coming from herself, they were trying to contact her, feeling nervous about someone who was not someone from her family, she checked from an interface in the right corner of her field of vision, watching until she felt calm since whoever she was calling was calling was one of the members of the band BBJ. Accepting the call and some surprising scream from a guitarist caused Sayu to almost lose her balance in her flight for a few seconds.

Mayday: Sayu!! Can you tell what just happened?!

Sayu: *Composing herself* Mayday, that scared me!

Resuming her flight, Sayu explained what happened in her home, BBJ understood it and understood the reason why the young people had to take this containment measure due to the action of the little discordant, but now they were more worried about the last thing mentioned by the Idol At the end, a creepy voice is calling to the last discordant that still remains in Vinyl City and for some strange reason Sayu could also hear it.