Fight me!

Purely out of bad habit I could barely sleep at all last night. I ended up reading and rereading a medical textbook. Hey, don't judge me! Learning where every single vital spot, and organ, and how it all works could save your life. I sighed as I grabbed an apple from my bag and changed into my ninja outfit. I let my hair down and put some of it in a small half ponytail to keep it looking tidy. I walked threw the hall and went outside. The sun had still yet to come up and everyone was still sleeping. I wanted to explore but I knew I couldn't without getting Kakashi sensei's permission. I diced to sit on the roof of the house and watch as the sun came up.

I hugged my legs close to my chest, covering some of my lower faces as I stared into the sky. It was slightly breezy and I shivered twice but I was ok. I hugged my legs tighter, pulling them closer to my face. After about 20 minutes I felt a presence behind me."...You creepy emo stop looming behind me and just sit down already." I rolled my eyes.

Sasuke chuckled and sat down beside me. "How long have you been here?" He asked looking out at the sun coming up. "Half an hour," I replied.

"And you didn't wake me up to come and watch?" He questioned.

"Why would I? I didn't think you of all people liked watching the sunrise." I smiled and giggled softly.

"Who said anything about watching the sun?" He questioned with a smirk. My eyebrows furrowed slightly as I looked over at him. "What do you mean?" he just smirked and stared at me for a few minutes before looking back at the sun.

"It might take some time for you to figure it out but you're smart enough to get there." And continued to smirk. My eye twitched and I lightly slapped his arm. He laughed slightly and rubbed his arm. We sat in silence before I decided to ask a question. "Sasuke?" I called out, my eyes focused on the sun.

"Hmm?" He let out a small hum in acknowledgment.

"Can you make me a promise please?" I asked, my voice slightly low.

He looked over at me before nodding. "Can you...umm...I-...ugh..." I didn't know how to word out what I wanted. "Just say it." He said seriously.

"I-..." I took out a notebook and handed it to him.

"What's this for?" He asked taking t from my hand.

"I- I know you are going to go great places in life...so..." I said slowly, I saw from the counter of my eye his cheeks slowly turning red but ignored it. "I want you to try and get every autograph of every S rank or elite ninja you meet...I'm talking about the ones in the bingo book and stuff. Can you do that?...for me?... Please?" I asked looking at him with a pout and big eyes. His eyes had a look of disbelief. "Like...you...umm...Please?" I asked trying to pressure him.

"...Why would you even want that?"

"I-" I pouted angrily at my lap as I did not want to give him the reason. "You know what? Forget I even asked you. I should have just asked Kakashi sensei." I said as snatch the book from his hands so fast if you blinked you would have missed it. I stood up and walked back inside, leaving him staring after me with a shocked expression.

I went down into the boy's room and saw Naruto was still sleeping while Kakashi was sitting up leaning against a wall as he read a book. "Sensei," I called out softly as I stood in the doorway. He looked up from his book and gave me an eye smile. "Come on in." He invited me and I went over to him. I sat down next to him and checked his temperature. "Are you feeling any better sensei?" I asked.

"Mhmm. I am, thanks for healing me." He smiled and patted my head.

"I- you're welcome." I smiled, my cheeks slightly burning. "Anyway I- ugh... never mind it's not important," I said and fiddled with my fingers. "What are we going to do about Zabuza -sama?" I asked instead.