Mood? Ruined.

Ayame's eye twitched as she stared at the Mist Anbu in front of her. Of course, she had to encounter mist Anbu on the way back to the village. Perfect. She sighed and ruffled her hair in annoyance. "What do you want?" She asked them, not bothering to disguise the annoyance in her voice. 

One of them chuckled. "Well, we were just a little bored when we felt you come along. So we thought, why not have some fun?" Her eye twitched again. "Ah." Was all she said as one of them jumped at her. 

Her lip twitched and as she took a step back and spun around, bringing her leg up and roundhouse kicked in him the face. She was pretty much she heard a satisfying crunch and forced him to the floor, her foot still on his face. "Well, you've just successfully ruined my mood, and now," she pressed down on the man's face as he screamed under her foot. "You will pay the price," She said. She looked up at the others as her eyes gleamed. She teleported behind the group. "All of you." She whispered and then pulled out a kunai, slitting the throat of the one closest to her. They jumped away from her and she stared at the lazily. 

"Why you little-!!" One jumped at her and with a Katana drown. 

"Huh..." she dodged the katana with much ease. "That's a nice katana. Doesn't suit you tho," She mused as she grabbed the man's arm and brought her elbow down, effectively snapping his arm and he dropped the sword. The man screamed and tried to attack her with his other hand but she grabbed that and used chakra to twist it. She grinned as she popped it out of his socket. She kicked him in the stomach but still held onto his arms and kicked in again but with chakra this time, sending him flying into a tree. She looked over at the last 3 and they stepped back on fear. She picked up the dropped katana and her grin spread further as her gaze shifted from the sword to the men and then back. 

She disappeared and reappeared behind them. "Night," She whispered and she slashed. 

Ayame knocked on the door to the Hokage's office. Upon hearing a small 'come in' she opened the door and walked in. Tsunade was sitting behind a stack of papers and after a second, she looked up. "Oh, Welcome ba- what the hell happened to you?" She asked as she eyed Ayame up and down. The girl's clothes were splattered with blood and she had a permanent frown on her face. "Uhh.." She looked down at her clothes and then back at the Hokage. She shrugged as she set three scrolls down on the Hokage's desk. 

"Ah." Was all Tsunade said as she took the scrolls. She opened the first one and as she read more and more, her eyes grew wider and wider. Ayame felt a chakra signature flicker into the room and she was about to turn around when she felt a pressure on her head. She looked up slightly to see Kakashi looking down at her with an eye smile. "Back already?" He asked and she nodded shortly. "You don't look too happy about it."

"No... my mood was ruined on the way back." She replied quietly as Kakashi hummed in understanding. 

"Ayame," Tsunade looked at the pink-haired female. Ayame hummed as her eyes wandered lazily. "Is all of this true?" She asked. 

"I have no reason to lie." She replied blandly. 

"You mean to tell me you allied with an S rank missing nin and fought two Akatsuki members as well as him joining them?!" She felt more than saw Kakashi stiffen beside her. Ayame hummed. "I mean, I did. But the Akatsuki members were also pretty weak at the time so it was a given. Also," Her eyes wandered around the room tiredly. "I may or may not have brutally murdered some mist Anbu on the way back." She breathed out tiredly. "I didn't put that on the report since it technically isn't part of the mission."

"I- you what?" Tsunade asked in shock. "That's not- I- Kakashi..." Tsunade trailed off as she rubbed her temples. 

"Ayame you can't just go around killing Anbu from other villages." He sighed.