make-up•°

I liked make-up.

I loved it even.

Our usual stage make-up wasn't spectacular. It was rather simple and masculine.

I loved more femme looks.

Glitter.

Eyeliner.

The stuff we'd sometimes get for photoshoots.

Hyunjin knew about this and often when we met up we would do each other's make-up the way we liked it.

It was our little ritual.

Today we did so as well.

I had already done Hyunjin's make-up, with him laying down on his bed and me sitting on top of him.

I usually didn't use any concealer on him at all. His natural skin looked way better.

I loved to go heavy on colours.

Today, his face (especially around the eyes) was plastered with blue and purple and glitter, glitter, glitter.

He looked amazing.

Like a walking bisexual flag.

(Yes I'm a simp for this colour combination - as you may know)

(Somewhere along the lines of this)

I encircled his lips with a dark blue, which got lighter and pinker inwards - it looked as if light was coming out of his mouth.

I was really proud of this look.

Hyunjin let me even take a few pictures.

I saved them in a secure folder on my phone's gallery. All weird photos I took of the members came in there. Nothing anyone outside Stray Kids should ever see.

We had changed positions by now. Hyunjin sat on top of me the way I just did with him. He let himself fall forward, hugging me tightly - just how I did earlier - but started immediately to tickle me.

I was the most ticklish person in the world.

'Stop it!', I cry-laughed, 'You will ruin your make-up!'

'Oh yeah' He sat upright. 'We can't have that, can we?'

I didn't say anything, because I was too busy regaining my breath. Hyunjin meanwhile spread out all our skin products and colour palettes on the bed - and me.

'So, darling, what can I do for you today?'

He looked at me with a concentrated frown.

'Pastel colours, right?'

I smiled. He knew me well, by now.

He started to unscrew the foundation. I always told him to use as much of that as possible, covering up all my freckles and giving me a lighter skin tone. He didn't like that, but followed my pleading anyway.