cuddle•°

Okay. I was going to do this.

I was going to come out to them.

Oh gosh.

I debated wether to first tell Chan or Seungmin, then the others. This way, I'd have someone already knowing and on my side, helping me to get through this.

I opted against it, though.

For one, I couldn't decide between Chan and Seungmin. Minho would be alright, too, when I thought about it.

Also, I didn't want to favour one of them. I mean, I had unique relationships with everyone, but I was similarly close to all of them. It would feel weird to first tell just one person.

They deserved to know at the same time.

I also thought about making seven one-on-one conversations, being more personal, but quickly discarded the idea again. It would be hard enough to have this one single conversation, I didn't have to do it seven times.

So, I forced myself to talk.

I asked for a group meeting in the evening, with unsure voice and pounding heart.

We jokingly called these family meetings.

Or, more like once jokingly, because by now it really felt like family.

'Family meeting at eight thirty pm, Felix has something important to announce. No cameras, no smartphones, you know the drill. Who's not present at eight thirty sharp will do the dishes the next two months. See you there.'

•°

They were all gathered in our living room, squeezing on the couch (which was huge, but not huge enough for seven people), or sitting on the floor, happily chatting with each other.

I took them in. Chan was joking around with Jeongin, breaking out in laughter every few seconds. Seungmin was sitting on the ground in front of Changbin, leaning against his legs. They were watching Chan and Jeongin, throwing in comments here and there. Changbin's hand was playing with the younger's hair, unconsciously. Cute.
Minho, Jisung and Hyunjin were making out. They were out to the others by now and enjoyed it to the fullest.

I was the last one to enter.

I sat down on a chair in front them, usual procedure in our family meetings.

They became silent, hyunminsung separating after a few slaps from Chan.

Everyone looked at me. Not in a threatening way. They looked soft, and caring, with welcoming smiles on their lips. Chan threw an encouraging nod at me.

I took a deep breath, fidgeting around on my chair. Mentally preparing myself.

'Okay, so... I got something to tell you...'

I grew quiet, not knowing how to continue.

I had went through every word so often in my head, but now it was empty.

'...Yeah we figured as much', Minho said chuckling.

I gave a nervous laugh.

Chan quieted him. 'Let him talk'

I winced internally. Him.

I didn't think they were expecting how huge this was gonna be.

They were so oblivious, smiling to me.

I shook my head. 'Guys, this is gonna be really really big and will change a lot-' I interrupted myself. 'No, hopefully it won't change anything between us, but for Stray Kids it will. I mean, I guess it will...'