reactions•°

STRAY KIDS' LEE FELIX OUTS HIMSELF AS BISEXUAL

This morning, Stray Kids' Felix came out as bisexual in an official announcement. It declared how he is attracted to both men and women and thus a proud part of the LGBT-community. He stated that he wanted to be as honest and real with his fandom - Stay - as they've always been with him. Felix is happy to share that part of himself with the world and hopes that Stays are happy for him as well.
Felix is to get in the (still short) line of openly queer kpop-idols like Marshall Bang and Holland. Though, the reactions to his coming out were, compared with former outings, surprisingly positive thus far. Stays seem to be genuinely happy for him.
Maybe Felix's outing and Stays unconditional support paves the way for a more open and accepting kpop-industry in terms of LGBT-artists.

dispatch

~

I was nervous.

The reactions were really positive so far.

But I was still afraid it would turn.

And also, I was about to go live. Alone.

Just me and stays. And the haters, of course.

God, I hoped nothing bad would happen.

'You got this!' mouthed Chan from behind the camera, cheering me on.

He had offered to make this live together with me, but I wanted to face them alone. It was my decision, my sexuality.

I shivered just thinking that maybe in a while I'd sit here and talk live about my coming out as nonbinary.

Scary.

The staff member gave me one final nod and turned the camera on.

I pressed the live button.

As all the members had posted over the day that I would go scheduled live at this time, viewers were quick to trickle in.

Comments as well.

I waited a few minutes smiling at the camera and greeting them.

My heart was beating unnaturally fast against my chest.

I tried to read the first comments but they were way to quick.

A little number at the top of the screen indicated that I had already nearly one million viewers. Holy shit.

That did nothing to easy my nervousness.

'Hello, guys! So nice to see all of you here! I think you can guess what the topic of this live will be, right?'

I chuckled.

A comment said:

OMG FELIX IS IT TRUE?!?!

I read it out loud and answered then seriously, but with the hint of a smile in the camera: 'Yes, it is. I'm bisexual. For the ones of you who don't know, that means I'm attracted to both men and women.'

I shortly debated what to say next.

'Since you guys probably have a lot of questions, feel free to ask, I'll give my best to answer you.'

I watched more and more comments spamming the screen.

I'm so happy for youuuu

Are you and Changbin a couple??

Omg bi king

You can't be attracted to both, either you're gay or straight

FELIX MY BIAS I'M BISEXUAL TOO