note•°

Hello darling! lovely to see you here <3

take care while reading, be yourself

find tw at the end of the note

<3

1. This story is just fiction and is not supposed to indicate anything about the members in real life. I don't intend any harm.

2. It will follow Felix's journey of self discovery, struggles, emotions and thoughts as well as relations to each member individually.
I myself am genderqueer and thus wrote a LOT of my own experiences into the story. The feelings, doubts and thoughts are in large part mine.
Of course everyone's experiences are different and valid.

Also, Felix will be using they/them pronouns at the end of the story, so please respect that in the comments.

3. If you're questioning about not being cis, too, maybe reading this can even help you out. Feel free to ask about terminology, experiences or whatever is on your mind. This is a safe space. <3

4. And even if you're not a Stay or a kpop fan at all, FEEL FREE TO READ ANYWAYS.
It does take place in their life as idols, but that's not the story's center.

5. The relationship with their management and label is probably not realistic at all, but let's just pretend it works like that :)

(Also, let's just pretend they still live in a dorm all together)

6. Trigger Warnings:

- hate (body shaming, biphobia, queerphobia)
- self doubt
- questioning
- gender dysphoria
- light body dysmorphia
- panic attacks (one)

I wont put extra tw at the beginnings of the chapters, so look out for yourself and take care.

Enjoy reading <3

love you
.

.

.