Chapter 2.

Please, I would love to see more inline comments. ❤❤💓💓

Kieran POV

"Ryan, your point?" I asked my beta, who was clearly trying to tell me something but was beating around the bush.

"Malford, requested for your presence today" Ryan said

"He wants me to see him and expects me to go and meet him. Is that a fucking joke" I said still typing without looking up.

"He's busy, that's why"

"and I'm what, free of workload" I said referring to the piles of paper works and reports from different packs in the world.

"His school just resumed from the holidays, so he's quite stuck there. He pleaded with me to ask you to come".

"Fine, I'll leave in 20"

"Should I call David" Ryan asked about my driver.

"No need. I'll drive myself".

I continued my work while Ryan just stood there, after a while I looked up at him with a questioning look and then he finally left.

I looked around my office grinding my teeth and looked at a report which was informing me about their Luna who had given birth.

28 years, and I'm still alone with no mate or child. I can't even stand the thought of getting a girlfriend for the mean time.

Malford

Now I have to go and meet up with that bastard who is still trying to dictate my life even though I'm King.

20 minutes later

I was ready to meet that old man that has so far made my life more difficult than it already is.

Wearing my all black suit, I left the palace

My car was already parked in from of the palace.

Within 10 minutes, I found myself in the so called school which is actually a university

Within 10 minutes, I found myself in the so called school which is actually a university. There were people everywhere which I didn't seem to like. I hate being surrounded by strangers because you never tend to know what they are capable of doing. I made my way straight to Malford's office.