Chapter 11.

Please don't be shy to answer the questions at the end of each chapter. No one is here to judge you but interact and have fun. Love you guys 💖💖💖.

Lily POV

With all the carbs, I have been eating lately I decided to head to the gym today. And Britney decided to tag along because Amanda had a class in the morning.

Britney is one of Amanda's close friends who happens to also live in the apartment block. She stays on the fourth floor which is directly above us. She and Amanda had known themselves in high school though both of us haven't really clicked. I always just see her as a very very very fake Barbie doll. But I won't lie she's really beautiful. She has this gorgeous blonde hair, honey eyes, perfect shape, tall, slim like a model but that's where her beauty stops she's really the opposite on the inside not to judge but it's the truth.

"are we going or what" Britney said strolling into my room.

"I'm coming, so go and wait for me in the car" I said trying to get rid of her. I don't know how she doesn't know that I hate her, she practically stole my boyfriend in high school but Amanda doesn't know about that.

I'm on my way to the car, I entered and saw her putting another layer of make up on her face, having no time for stress I shut my mouth and drove us to my favourite gym which was about 15 minutes away from the apartment block.

We got in and I had the usual chit chat with some of the staff. They were still everso friendly. It's been a while since I've been here, since before our school holiday break. I went to the bathroom to change into my gym outfit which was a red athletic bra and matching formfitting spandex gym pants. I came out and saw that Britney has already changed into a pale pink bra top and a matching brief which was quite short.

I got myself familiar with my usual gym equipment. I went on the treadmill for the first 30 minutes increasing the speed gradually and then I went to the stair climber already glistening and dewy with sweat, I was getting my workout mood turned on.

Right when I was getting on the stair climber, a good looking guy, I mean handsome that looks a little older than me by maybe a year or two walked in. He walked up to the treadmill next to where I was working out, I gave him a small smile before focusing on my workout. After a while I moved to another machine and I noticed that he moved to one not to far from me.

I finished my workout and he chose to approach me then.

"looked like you had a good workout." he said looking into my eyes before his eyes wandered around my hip. "a woman who takes good care of herself. Nice" he finished

Lily, be polite

"you know, a girl's gotta look hot" brittney said interrupting but boy was I glad she finally has a purpose that helped me even though she was just trying to get his number.

"oh! I'm sorry I was talking to the lady beside you" he said and Britney turned red, she glared at me before storming off.

"Um... thanks my health is important to me and working out is a great way to keep in shape " I said and before he could say anything the gym doors opened and all of our gaze went to it.

It turned out to be Kieran, Ryan and Andrew.

What the hell. They gym? Here?

"Kieran, what are you doing here?" I asked him with a questioning look.

"I just wanted to remind you of the classes. It's today" Kieran said

"That's why you came here with your entourage. You could have just called"