Chapter 34.

Lily POV

"Mom"

I yelled making Amanda fall out of the bed. She stood up pulling her hair away from her face.

"Lily, are you okay"

I let out a loud sob as beads of sweat rolled down my face and body. I felt paralyzed.

I watched as mom came in with a horror expression on her face.

"Mom" I sobbed as she came towards me ordering Amanda to get some towels and that was when I heard the first crack and then that's when I blacked out.

Amanda POV

"I could only find..." I trailed off as my eyes widened in horror and the towels fell from my hand.

Before my very eyes, I saw the girl that I've known my whole life vigorously shake as her bones reshape.

My eyes snapped to Sarah and she looked calm but worried.

Mumbling something to herself she looked at me with pleading eyes "Amanda, please help"

I stared at her dumbfounded, I nervously went to her convulsing figure and placed her arm around my neck while her mom did the same.

We took her to the backyard and laid her on the ground. Looking up, I saw the moon was at its apex.

I gulped hard watching her shift into something. Tear streaming down my face as covered by mouth with my hand trying to stop myself from screaming out.

After several minutes past, silence seemed to take over. I opened my eyes and saw a big grey wolf in front me, staring at me carefully watching my every step.

I stretched out my shaky hand towards her fur.

"My baby" I turned to my side to see her mom sobbing before reaching out and wrapping her hand around the wolf's big neck. Her face was buried in its fur.

I took a step closer stroking her fur with a smile on my teary face.

My bestfriend is a fucking werewolf.

She played around with us for some hours before she laid down, shifting back into a naked unconscious Lily.

We carried her in immediately, I dressed her and checked the time to see it 2:13pm.

I got into bed next to her. I was still shaken up but there was no way I'm going to leave her alone.

Lily POV

I opened my eyes trying to adjust it to the brightness swimming into my room through the windows. I groaned clutching unto my ears trying to stop the loudness of everything.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped in disbelief as my irises were now vibrant amber with a grey ring within my iris.

I brushed my teeth before entering the shower to bath. I changed into my long sleeved top with my shorts. I straightened my hair for some reason. I finished my beauty routine before going downstairs.

I heard two steady heartbeats so loud in my ears. Then I heard two people talking.

"...why didn't you tell her since. Does she even know what she is?" I heard Amanda's voice loud and clear.

"I couldn't. I wasn't sure that she would ever change" mom replied.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion before making an entrance. "Who are we talking about?"

They both gasped before looking at each other.

"Sweetie, your eyes... They're beautiful" mom said making her way to me.