Chapter 33.

Lily POV

"So where are we going to?"

"The Vampire kingdom" he said with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Dylan?"

"Yeah" he said with his eyes still on the road.

"Are you nuts?" I asked trying to sound calm.

"Not sure but why?"

"Because we are on the fucking way to Vampire kingdom" I whisper yelled.

"What's the big deal? You're mated to a werewolf, lived with werewolves, so how bad could it be?"

That's because werewolves don't suck precious blood.

My precious blood.

I gently ran my hand through my hair groaning loudly, shaking my heading.

"Why?"

"Because, I've met your mom it's only fair if you meet mine and besides its not that big of a deal".

I sighed tiredly resting by head on the headrest closing my eyes.

"Lily, we don't go around sucking people's blood...well not all of us do"

"You owe me a tub of chocolate chip ice cream."

"Don't worry, I'll make it two" he said grinning.

I laughed.

________

Few minutes later

I looked up at the mighty gate infront of us. It automatically opened and Dylan drove in.

When the car came to an halt I saw we were in front of a medieval, modern castle and oh my gosh was it exotic.

My door was opened for me by Dylan and as we reached the front entrance, a couple was waiting for us.

Their smiles were so bright and their pointy teeth came to my view. The elderly man looked so much like Dylan and it didn't take me time to figure out that these are Dylan's parents.

"Mom, Dad meet Liliana"

"Hello sweetie. You are truly beautiful just like I've been told" his mom said making her way to me.

I looked at Dylan, who was no where in sight.

"It's nice to meet you both, Dylan speaks so highly of you guys"

"I don't expect anything less from my son, Liliana" he said with a grin.

I smiled back at him. "Just Lily is fine"

"So Lily sweetheart, how is your mom" his mom asked as we reached a living room that screamed of luxury.

I know, I know, what about Kieran's castle.

I just love the medieval setting... so sue me.

"She's fine, ma'am"

"Oh silly, call me Kelly"

"And your dad"

My smile now seem forced and it started tweaking downwards but I maintained it "He's currently not with us."