💫Chapter 1 💫

~ Unnie please don't beat them. You can beat us. Please leave them.

A loud voice of a girl was heard from a room that is locked from outside. It was Jisso's voice. She was pleading with her Unnies to not beat her sister.

They were right now at their school. Blackpink were coming from their classes just then Lisa bumped into Eunji. And Eunji and Minji got furious and Eunji slapped Lisa across her face. Jisso tried to stop but they lock Jisso, Jennie and Rosé in one of the classrooms. And The Twins started to beat Lisa. They were kicking her, slapping her, punching her and she was pleading so much to stop them.
After 20 minutes which seemed to be like 20 hours for Lisa, they stopped and Minji unlocked the door and both Eunji and Minji left from there with a satisfied look. The sisters hurriedly rushed to Lisa. She was on the ground now. Her full body was bruised.

Lisa- U-unn-ie *sob* it's hu-rt-ing so muc-h ple-ase do som-eth-ing.

Jennie- Shh Shh Lisa baby. We are here. Unnies will do something. Don't cry. Hmm

Rosé- Lisa you know na if you will cry then I will also cry. So please stop crying. See you are safe now.

Jisso- Guys we should first take her to the school nurse. Her body is fully bruised. She will apply some ointment so that her pain can reduce.

Rosé- Jisso Unnie is right. Let's take her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie- She is fine, right?

Nurse- Ya she is. Just take care of her. And don't let her walk too much. She will have pain. Ok

Jisso- Ok Thank you so much.

Nurse- It was my work. You may meet her. She is inside just resting.

Jennie- Ok. Thanks. Guys let's go.

They all nodded and went inside the room and saw their Maknae sitting on the bedding looking outside from the window present inside the room. Jisso went and sat on the bed which made a little noise. Hearing the sudden noise Lisa flinched. She crawled to the corner of the bed. Jisso stood up and went towards her and took Lisa in her embrace. Lis again flinched and was about to say something but Jisso said

Jisso- Lisa, baby look it's me. Your Jisso Unnie. No one is going to hurt you.

Listening to Jisso's voice Lisa calmed a bit and hugged Jisso very tightly as if her life depends on her. She was crying in the embrace of her elder sister or you can say Second Mother. After 5-10 minutes Lisa calmed and parted the hug. Rosé and Jennie came and hugged her and Lisa also returned it. Just then the door of the room opened and their elder twin sister came inside. Lisa quickly hid behind Jisso. Jisso, Jennie and Rosé also stood in a protective manner.

The twins smirked seeing fear in their eyes. They feel like they wanna beat them more but they are not here for that. They will do that sometime later. For now, they are here for a work. So without wasting time Minji came forward and said

Minji- Mom called us and told all of us to be at home within an hour. So be ready and do something with her hands and legs. We don't want Mom to see her like this. Do we?

Blackpink shooked their heads as No.
Then Jisso said

Jisso- U-nnies we will come after treating Lisa. Yo-u can go now.

Eunji- Ofcourse we will. Who wants to stand in the same room with you bitches.
Minji let's go.

Minji- Ne Unnie. By By bitches.

Saying this both the twist left leaving a sad Blackpink behind. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa were crying hearing the words of their Unnies.  Jisso tried her best not to let her tears fall. And she succeeds like always as she thinks if she will cry then who will take care of her siblings?

Blackpink took out some makeup and applied it on Lisa's bruise so that they can hide that from their Mom. After some time, they went to their home.

So here was the first chapter.
Starting with a Sad story.
Let's see how the story will continue.
Well, meet you all in the next part.
Till then
By By
👋👋

Love you all.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 740