💫Chapter-29💫

Hoseok- Just a sec Yeonjun and Soobin. Sir for your question it doesn't matter now. No one wants to believe. Everyone thinks we did. And even if we did it was just a FUCKING STUPID TEST.

~ KIM HOSEOK WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS THIS?

Hoseok looked at the door and scoffed. He took his bag and stood up. He looked at person and said more like shouted.

Hoseok- JUST GO AND ASK YOUR TWIN, YOONGI HYUNG.

Ya, he was Yoongi not Jin. YN was also standing with him. They both came early and directly came to school. They both were firstly angry at Hoseok's behavior and now shocked because of two reasons.
One Hoseok just yelled at Yoongi infront of whole class.
Second Hoseok just called him Hyung(?).
Yoongi came out from his thoughts and started finding Namjoon but frowned when he didn't saw him.

Yoongi- Hoseok what happened? What do you mean by My Twin? Are you talking about Hyung?

Hoseok- Who else is your twin? Just go and ask him. He will tell you the fucking reason I am behaving like this.

Soobin- Hoseok, calm down buddy. They are your Hyungs.

Hoseok- How can I calm down when my brother, my twin, my other half is sick Just because of YOUR TWIN YOONGI HYUNG. JUST BECAUSE OF HIM.

YN- Hobi what happened to Joon?

Hoseok- He-- He

YN- Come here.

She said opening her arms and Hoseok ran to her. He hugged her and started crying. YN and Yoongi both were shocked cause seeing Namjoon's and Hoseok cry is very rare. And seeing him crying like this was more shocking.

T- Miss Kim, are you really their sister and Mr. Kim their brother.

Yoongi- Yes.

YN broke the hug with Hoseok. He was looking down sobbing. YN pulled his chin up so he can face her. But he didn't looked up. YN sighed. She know he will not anything to them.

YN- James do you know what happened yesterday? If you do, tell everything. And by everything I really mean everything.

James- Miss, he and Namjoon cheated in yesterday's test and even badmouthed about sir. The teacher called their brother I mean Mr. Jin. He came and got to everything and he umm.....

YN- What? Continue.

James- He slapped both of them.

YN, Yoongi- WHAT!!!!!!

Yoongi- Hobi is it true? Did Hyung really slapped you?

Hoseok- Ne. 

~ HOBI HYUNG.

Hoseok and everyone looked at the door and saw Jungkook standing there panting very hard. He came inside ignoring the presence of everyone.

Jungkook- Hyung.....

Hoseok- Kookie, what happened?

Jungkook- Hyung, ............. Joon Hyung .............. Home.......

Hoseok- What are you saying? What happened to Joon?

~ He fainted.

Hoseok stood there froze. He just looked the door and saw Jimin was standing there with the rest. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

Hoseok- You are joking right?

V- No hyung. IU called an told us. And he is_____

YN- He is?