💫Chapter-20💫

Eunji- U-unnie, we d-didn't mean to. We were jus__

YN- JUST WHAT.

Minji- Unnie calm down. Please.

YN- Calm down. After what you did. At the first day only I knew you are not good. But then also I gave you a chance to change. But what you did. Just forget it. I want both of you downstairs right now.

Minji- Unnie please...

YN- NOW.

Suga- Why are you hyping her up. Can't you understand. Go in the living room.

They both went away from there.

Suga- Will you handle them or shall I come?

YN- I will. Just Joon, Hobi stay with me.

Hoseok, Namjoon- Ne Noona.

Rosé- Suga Oppa sorry.

Lisa- Yes. We should have not blamed you. We are so sorry.

Suga- It's ok. It's not your fault. Instead we got to know how much you love your sisters. Now you all rest. Ok

Jennie- Ok Oppa.

Suga- And Ya, accept for Seok, Joon and YN, no one will come downstairs. Understood.

Maknae Line- Ne Hyung.

Jisso- Suga Oppa, Seok?

YN- Hoseok.

Jisso- Oh. Ok

Then all of them left for their respective rooms. YN, Hoseok and Namjoon came downstairs and saw the Twins standing there. They went towards them.

YN- Hobi you can sit in the couch and Joon bring me my cane.

Namjoon- Ne Noona.

Saying this he went. Hoseok sat in the couch. Hearing the name of cabe both Eunji and Minji shoted their head up and looked at YN scaredley.

Eunji- U-unnie are you gonna beat us with c-cane?

YN- Yes.

Minji- Unnie it will hurt.

YN- And it should. Did you eve thought how your sisters feel when you bully them.

Saying this YN went and sat beside Hoseok. After 5 minutes Namjoon came with a cane in his hand. He gave the cane to YN. YN took it and signalled him to sit beside Hoseok. She stood up and went towards the Twins.

YN- Do you know how much time it will take to run around the whole backyard?

Eunji- N-No.

YN- Why don't you both go and fine out. Now.

Minji- U-nnie.

YN- Two rounds.

Eunji- Unnie please

YN- Three rounds.

Minji- Unnie don't count. We will go.

YN- Hmm. And remember three rounds. Now go.

Both twins rushed outside. They started to run around the backyard with was clearly seen from where YN and the Twins were sitting. It was so hot out there. (Author- But I am freezing with cold here. My hands are also shaking.)
After 40 minutes they came back panting very hard. They stood infront of YN.

Eunji- Unnie...... Done.

She said breathing heavily.

YN- Hmm.. knee down.

Minji- What?

YN- Knee Down right now.

They both did as they were said as they didn't wanted to make YN any more angry.

YN- What mistakes did you did?

Eunji- We blamed Jennie and Jisso. But they were not at fault at all.

YN- and?

Minji- And we bullied them.

YN- You both should have shame on yourself. You are their elder sisters. You should take care of them instead you bullied them.
Nevermind, you will never think of doing anything like this again.
Show me your right hand. Without any word.

They both pulled their right hands out.

TASH

Minji- Aah... Unnie.....

TASH

Eunji- Unnie..... It's hurtin__AAH.

TASH

TASH

Mini- Ouch ... Unnie stop.....

TASH

YN- Left hand.

Minji- Unnie...... Please

YN- NOW

They showed her their right hand.

TASH

TASH

TASH

Eunji- Aahhhh. Ple-ase stop. We w-ill never do th-at agai-n.

TASH

TASH

Minji- Yes...... Un..nie.

YN placed the cane on the couch and looked at the twins who were kneeling down infront of her right now.

YN- Stand up.

They both quickly stood up. YN went towards Eunji and

SLAP

She slapped her really right. She looked at Minji and

SLAP

She slapped her also. She again slapped both if them on other side of their cheeks.

YN- Your punishment is not over yet. For now just go into your rooms. And don't you dare to come out from the room otherwise there will be no one worst than me.

Both Eunji and Minji went upstairs to their room. YN came and sat beside Hoseok and YN.

YN- So, how was the test?

Namjoon- Great. The question were easy.

YN- What about you?

Hoseok- Amazing Noona. It was very simple. And like you taught I wrote every answer in that format.

Namjoon- Me too.

YN- So, I can expect Full marks?

Hoseok, Namjoon- Ofcourse.

💜Double Update💜

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it.

Small chapter on the request of

MINYOONIEE5
And
AngelicDemon916

Vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 825