💫Chapter-8💫

In Lee House
Morning

Blackpink and the twins came from their rooms after getting ready for their new day in a new school. They all came and sat on the dining room at their places. Their Mom came and served the breakfast to all of them. They were eating and talking.

Mom- Girls, don't get into any trouble there. Ok

All- Ne Mom.

Jennie- Mom you told us about your boyfriend's children. Right.

Mom- Yes. What about it?

Jennie- Did they know about you?

Mom- Yes. They do. My boyfriend told them the day when we started to date.

Jisso- and they don't have any problems?

Mom- No. They always want their Dad to live happily. And they know he is happy with me. So they agreed.

Jisso- Oh. Ok

Mom- Now no more talks, eat your breakfast then you have to go to school also. Otherwise you will be alte on the first day of your school.

All- Ok Mom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim Mansion
Dinning Room

Everyone except their Dad, Namjoon and Hoseok were in the dining room. Waiting for them to come so that they can start their breakfast. YN- and Jungkook were having a very serious discussion about

Banana Milk

Jk- Noona, IU Noona drank my Banana milk also night and now I don't have cause that was the last one.

YN- Aish Jungkook you can buy more when you come from school.

Jk- But I want to drink it before going to school.

YN- Umm..... Then when you all go you can buy that time. One CVS came in your way right. You can buy from their. And in the evening I will told Mrs. Song (Maid) to bring you more. Ok

Jk- Ok Noona. But you have to tell Hobi Hyu g to stop the car their. He never stops car except for school.

YN- Ok I will told him. But where is he? And infact his twin is also not here yet.

~ We are here Noona.

YN- turned back to see a smiling Namjoon and an emotionless face of Hoseok. Both of them came and sat on their respective seats. Their Dad also came. And then all of them started having their breakfast.

YN- Hobi.

Hoseok- Ne Noona.

YN- In the way to school, by Jungkook a Banana milk from the CVS. Ok

Hoseok- Anything else you want.

Jin- Hobi what happened? Why are you talking like this?

Hoseok- Nothing Hyung I just wanna aks if anything else so that I can but since we will be going there.

Jin- Oh Ok.

Just then someone coughed or shall I say fake coughed to get the attention of everyone. When the full attention was on the person, the person said

Dad- All of remember my girlfriend?

Siblings- Yes Dad.

Dad- So, she and her daughters are coming tonight for a dinner and for fixing the wedding date.

IU- That's great Dad.

Jimin- Finally we will meet Dad's girlfriend.

V- Or we can say Our soon to be Mom.

Namjoon- Right.

Dad- Aish whatever. But remember to behave properly. Ok

Siblings-Ok Dad.

Suga- Ok now finish the breakfast otherwise you will be late.

They all again started to eat. Now it was silent. Until someone decided to break it.

Hoseok- Namjoon after breakfast I wanna talk something with you. Come in our room. Ok

Hoseok said in a serious tone making everyone think what have gotten into him.

Namjoon- O-Ok Hyung.

After breakfast their Dad, Jin and Yoongi went for their work. The siblings waited for the elder twins to come so that they can go. As YN never allow any of them to drive and after Jin, Yoongi and her ky Hoseok is allowed to drive. So they have no other option than wishing. YN was getting ready to drive just then the twins came. But now not only Hoseok but Namjoon's face was also serious. Seeing this YN came out from her car and came towards them.

YN- Hobi, what happened to you. Why are you behaving so serious all of sudden. And not only you, Joon also. Huh.

Namjoon- Nothing, just worried about today's test. Well we shall go we are already late. By. Meet you in school.

He said and looked at Hobi only to found out he was already in the driving seat. He also went and sat beside him in the front. Others looked at YN and shrugged their shoulders telling we also don't know. She sighed and told them to go,  and they we will talk later. All of them went and sat on their seats and within a sec Hoseok started driving. YN also went to her car and drive to school.

So, that is it for now. 
I hope you like it. 
Thanks for reading
Do a vote and Comment.
Meet you all in next part/Chapter.
Till then 
By By 
👋👋

I LOVE YOU ALL
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 830