💫Chapter-12💫

YN- Hobi, what are you talking about? When did I lie to you?

Hoseok- Oh. Can you please explain to me why you haven't been taking your medicine? I have noticed that for the past week, you have not been taking them. Now Suga Hyung, see, she is doing this and it upsets me that she is not taking care of herself. Don't I have the right to be upset and angry with her?

Suga- YN you did what?

Namjoon- Not only this Hyung she is not even having her lunch in school. During Lunch time she always stays in her office and do some work.

Suga- YN is it true?

YN- Yes.... I means No. No..... Yes.

Suga- What are you trying to say and can you say it clearly.

YN- Just a sec Oppa. Hobi was this the reason you are behaving like thos from morning?

Hobi- Yes. This is. If you don't take your medicine you can be sick. And I don't want this.

YN- Yous stupid.  You could have asked me or had a talk with me.

Namjoon- What do you mean Noona?

YN- Last week I went to the doctor for my regular appointment. And she said that I don't need to take the medicine now. I am not taking stress and it's good for me. She told if I am very stressed than only I have to take the medicine. That's why I am not taking.

Namjoon- Then what about lunch?

YN- I had my lunch during my free period which is just after the break.

Hoseok- You are telling the truth. Right.

YN- Yesterday, I punished you all beacuse of this only. Do you think I will lie to you. I am really telling the truth.

Namjoon- Noona, I am so sorry. I actually we both didn't knew.

Hoseok- Me too Noona. I was just angry cause I think you will be sick.

YN- Aw. My dear little brothers thanks for caring for me. And I am not angry. Just remember if anything like this happen in future, first talk to me , Oppa or Jin Oppa. Ok.

Hoseok, Namjoon- Ok Noona.

YN- Well, since we are here, why don't you tell me your doubt that you had to ask me. What reason did you wanted?

Namjoon- It's already clear.

YN- What do you mean?

Hoseok- we wanted reason for this only. That why are you not taking proper medicine and proper meal. And now since you told us, it's clear.

YN- Oh. Ok

Suga- YN did anyone knew about your appointment with doctor?

YN- Be. Jin oppa knew. He went with me. I was about to tell you all yesterday but then....you know.

Suga- Ok. Well I think you all should go to your classes now. Ok

YN- Oh Ya I forget. I will leave. Joon, Hobi let's go. By Oppa.

Namseok- By Hyung.

Suga- By By.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lee House
6:30 P.M

Rosé- Unnie are you ready? Mom will be here anytime soon.