💫Chapter-31💫

Dr- Ofcourse. He came here yesterday only, at night around like 11:00 PM.

Yoongi- What? Why?

Dr- He didn't told you?

Jimin- No. Why did he came?

Dr- He was having a very high fever and he was burning some much.

V- Hyung was having fever?

Dr- Yes. He came for check up. I told him to rest here only but he denied and said he will rest today. Did he took the rest. Cause if not then his fever can go very high.

Jk- I don't thi___

IU- Kook, Hobi Oppa is waking up.

They all looked at Hoseok and saw him waking up. He opened his eyes. His eyes were very red and puffy. He saw the doctor and immediately stood up.

Dr- Hoseok, did you took the rest. I told you right.

Hoseok- Leave that. Where is---

He was about to complete his sentence but a nurse came and interrupted him.

Nurse- Sir, the patient woke up and he asking for someone called Hobi.

Dr- Ya. Please call him.

Jisso- Hoseok Oppa. He is calling him.

Hoseok- Can I go in.

Dr- You can buy you also have feve___

Before the doctor could complete the sentence, he rushed towards Namjoon. He opened the door and saw Namjoon lying in the bed with bandage around his head. Hoseok was so sad seeing his twin like that. Namjoon saw him and tried to sit up. Hoseok immediately went to him and helped him. He sat beside Namjoon.

Namjoon- H-Hyung.

Hoseok- Stupid. Who said you to have a walk. Huh. I told you not to go anywhere. But you didn't listened. What do you think you are? You started to disobey me. Don't you know how to obey your elders. Did you even thought about me. Did you thought if something happened to me then how would I live.....

Namjoon- Hyungie I am so sorry. Please don't cry. I know I should have obeyed you. I am sorry. Please Hyung, it hurts me to see you like this. See you cry will give me more pain hyung. Do you want me to have more pain.

Hoseok shooked his head and wiped his tears. He wiped Namjoon's tears also. Namjoon hugged him and again started crying forgetting that he was in pain a few minutes ago. Just focusing on his brother. The brother who can heal all his wounds. He stayed in that position for 10 minutes. Then they heard someone fake coughed. Both of them parted the hug and looked at the door. The siblings were standing there. They came inside. Namjoon was shocked seeing YN and Yoongi also standing there. He looked towards IU and saw her red eyes. He understood that she cried and signalled her to come towards him. IU ran to him and hugged him. They broke the hug.

IU- I am so sorry Oppa. It was my fault---

Namjoon- Shh. It was not your fault. Ok. Don't balme yourself. I should have listened to you.

Yoongi- Are you fine now? Is it paining?

Namjoon- Aniyo. It was. Not now. But when did you both came?

YN- In the morning.

Namjoon- Ohhh.

Jimin- Hyung do you want to eat something? Cause I know you must have not eaten anything.