💫 Chapter-25💫

But what they saw next made them shocked. They saw all of their Hyung's in living room. Jin was standing there with a Cane(?) in his hands while Namjoon and Hoseok. Well they were there sitting in their knees while their hands were red. It can be understood that Jin already hitted both of them. They were about to go to them but stopped hearing their conversation.

Namjoon- Hyung you are gonna regret.

Jin- SHUT JOON. YOU BOTH REALLY BROKE MY TRUST. I NEVER THOUGHT IN MY LIFE THAT YOU WILL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Hoseok- It should be other way round. Hyung.

Jimin- J-Jin H-Hyung.

Jin and the two looked at the door and saw all of their siblings standing there. All were looking very scared because none of them have ever saw this side of Jin. The one who saw and experienced were right on their knees. Their face was expression less.
You can't tell what is going on with them.

Jin- Come here.

Jin said with a stern voice. All if them went there.

Jin- Sit here.

Pointing towards the couch Jin said. The Maknaes and IU were confused as why Jin wants them to sit. Cause if he is punishing them then no younger should be here. It's a rule.

V- Hyung why?

Jin- Cause I want to show you all what will happen if you both do something like them.

Jk- Hyung, I am pretty sure, Hobi and Joon Hyung didn't did anything like that.

Jin- Jungkook no one asked for your opinion.
And you two

He said turning his gaze ro the twins on knees.

Jin- You both are getting 10 hits on each hand and in that position only.

Jimin- H-Hyung isn't it too much?

Jin- It is very less Jimin.

Namjoon- Jimin, and you all no one will say anything now. Hyung you can start just remember

Hoseok- You really will regret it after you know the truth.

Jin- We will see.

( Jin- Hey AN why did you made me like this. You want me to punish my own brothers, Huh.

AN- Aish Jin Oppa it's just story. You are not doing it in real life. Do you?

Jin- Then also. What did I do wrong that you made me like this.

AN- Nothing.

Jin- Then you could have choose Yoongi.

AN- Oppa More is yet to come.  By By

Jin- Hey Hey wait_____ and she ran away.
Umm.  Hii dear readers. Don't think me of as evil. Ok. All fault is it your AN. )

Both Namjoon and Hoseok putted their right hand infront of Jin.

HIT. HIT

HIT. HIT

HIT. HIT

Jungkook, IU and V went from the room. They can't see their Hyung's/Oppa's getting published. Blackpink followed both of them. Jimin stayed back as there must be someone to control Jin cause right now he is not in his right mind.

HIT. HIT

Namjoon- Ssss. Aah.

Hoseok- Joon you OK?