Part 9

Hey everyone! I love that this story is getting back on the what's hot list, but could it maaayyybee have a few more votes? just maybe? Like....6 for this chapter? That's not a requirement though, of course. Thanks :)

Ana’s POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn’t mine, wearing clothes that weren’t mine in a room that wasn’t mine. At first I was frightened, but then I remembered yesterday’s events. My mind had kind of blanked though; leaving me wondering what had happened after Lewis had hugged me. And I was wearing his shirt... Where was he? I looked around frantically. He wasn’t in the bed, so I left the room to find him. Mmm and what was that delightful smell?

I followed my nose to the kitchen to find Lewis in a red and white striped apron making pancakes.

“And the princess is awake! What can I get you, your majesty?” He sniggered.

“I didn’t sleep that late! And coffee sounds pretty good right now.” My stomach grumbled. “And pancakes?”

“Right away, your highness.” And he handed me a plate stacked with pancakes drowning in syrup, just the way I like ‘em. I began shoveling them into my mouth. God, food tasted amazing! When I had eaten my fill, I pushed the plate away and watched Lewis.

“You cook well.” I commented.

“It’s not exactly difficult, making pancakes.” He grinned at me.

“So, in all seriousness,” I began. “What happened last night? I don’t actually remember much.” He raised his eyebrows at me.

“I just put you to bed and slept on the couch.” I breathed a sigh of relief. He had slept on the couch and let me take the bed. That was really sweet of him.

“Thank you for everything.” He stopped what he was doing.

“You know I’d do anything for you, Ana. Nothing’s going to change that. Oh now don’t start crying again. I told you, everything is alright now.” My eyes had started tearing up.

“No, no, I’m not crying because I’m upset. I’m just crying because I just realized how stupid I’ve been, trying to get over you. I know we can’t have anything, but there’s no point in trying to get over the man I’ve always dreamed of having. It’s no good, giving up your dreams.” He studied my face intently.

“And there’s no point trying to give up the girl I wished for since I was a boy. You’re too special for anyone to just ‘get over’ you, Anabel Lee Rogers.” He caressed my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. We were staring into each other’s eyes, not breaking eye contact. “I really want you.” He breathed.

“And I really, really, really want you, Lewis.” I replied.

He put both hands on my cheeks and slowly, gently put his lips on mine. The kiss started very gradually, softly, and then began to build into a far more passionate kiss. It felt incredible. It felt perfect. It felt so right!

Lewis’s POV

I had wanted to kiss her like this for so long, all my lust for her was coming out in this one kiss. Her hands were tangled in my hair; my hand was stroking her back. Could this last forever?

I lifted her up, still kissing her soft lips and carried her into the bedroom. We were both on the bed. I stopped the kiss and looked at her for a moment. She pulled me back in, lying down. I pulled back, looking at her once more.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“I’m sure.” She whispered into my ear.

~~~~Vote, comment, fan :D ~~~~~~~~~~