Part 17

Lewis’s POV

KNOCK KNOCK

“Hel—Lil Bro! What’s up?” Rowland answered his door with that stupid smirk on his face, the stupid smirk girls always fell for. I pushed past him into his apartment.

“Ok, come on in. No need to ask!” Rowland laughed, sarcastically.

“You didn’t think to ask me how I felt about you sleeping with Ana!”

“Well technically there wasn’t much sleeping involved.” It was just too much for me to take. I slammed him against a wall as hard as I could, knocking off one of the paintings hanging n it, but Rowland still didn’t look at all phased.

“Why do you always have to do this, Rowland? Can’t you just let me be happy for once? Is that too much to ask?”

“It’s more fun this way. And it’s only happened twice.” He shrugged, still smirking.

“That’s because I’ve only ever had two really serious relationships!”

“Sorry, bro. I guess they just liked me more.”

“Ana didn’t know it was you!”

“Not at first, but just because we look and sound similar doesn’t mean we do anything similarly in bed. I’m sure Ana noticed the difference, she was just enjoying herself too much to do anything about it.” I stared at him in shock. Was he serious?

“Maybe she just thought you were too nice to ever trick her like that.”

“You think these girls you fall for are so wonderful and innocent. Do you ever stop to think that maybe they’re not? Maybe they want me, more than they want you.”

“Cara wasn’t wonderful or innocent, but Ana is. If you think she actually had sex with you because she wanted to, you’re just fooling yourself, Rowland.” And I left his apartment without another word. He wasn’t worth my time.

Rowland’s POV

I watched my brother leave. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about! Cara definitely wanted me, so why wouldn’t Ana? I am the better brother, in any case. I have a better body, I’m smarter, I’m stronger, and I’m more mature. Lewis is just my little brother, and that’s all he’ll ever be. I had always told myself that, but now I wasn’t so sure. I had assumed Ana had known, and had enjoyed it, but could I be wrong?

I shook my head. No, she knew, even if she won’t admit it now, she knew. I’ll just have to prove it one way or another…