Chapter 1

Author's pov

"Bear wake up!" A pink haired boy said to the blonde haired cute boy who was sleeping without any worry and ignoring the person who was waking him since minutes.

Now pink haired boy was getting irrtated from the blonde who was not taking name of waking so did the last thing

"KIIIM TAEHYUNNNNNGGGGG!!! WAKE UP" he shouted at the blonde who flinched and woke up with shock on his face.

"OMG! OMG! EARTHQUAKE! EARTHQUAKE!" Blonde one started shouting.
After some seconds he realized who shouted which scared the shit out of him.

"You Little mochi you scared the hell of me. I was about to see my prince charming in my dreams" Taehyung said to Jimin whining.

Jimin felt offended when tae called him little mochi.

"You Bear without ears how dare you call me little mochi i am your soon to be brother in law so give respect otherwise i will tell your brother " Jimin warned the other who got scared after hearing his brother's name.
He gulped. "sorry chim i will not call u little mochi. I just got angry because i could not see my prince charming in my dream. Just Don't tell hyung abt it " Tae said pouting with his puppy eyes which was his weapon to melt people.

"Ok ok i'll not tell yoonie." Now wake up we are getting late for college." Jimin said.

"Oh sh*t i am damn late."Why didn't you wake me up before. Taehyung said.

"Oh really?! Was i singing since 10 mins." i tried to wake u up but u were busy trying to see ur so called PRINCE CHARMING." Jimin said dramatically emphasising the word prince charming.

Taehyung blushed after hearing abt his prince charming.

"Now stop blushing and get ready for college. Jimin said.

Time skip to jeon corps

Author's pov:
In the cabin, A handsome ceo was working without any emotion on his face . His fingers were dancing on a keyboard of his laptop.
Just then

"May I come in Mr. Jeon"

"Hyung I told u many times not to call me mr. Jeon when we are alone." Handsome Ceo said eyes still focused on his laptop.

A boy with his sunshine smile entered the cabin.

"Hi kook how r u?" Boy said sitting on chair in front of ceo of jeon corps Jeon Jungkook.

" Hobi Hyung, did u came here to ask me that." Jungkook said removing his gaze from laptop looking at other.

"No actually ur dad ask me to give u these pictures and look through these pic--" His words were cutted off by Jungkook.

"Hyung, i told u many times not to bring the pictures of any boy or girls, my decision is final and that u know." Jungkook said sighing annoyingly.

Hoseok sighed. "What can i do kook, your dad told me to give u these picture to select one for your husband or wife. And he is your dad how can i refuse him" Hoseok said.

"But hyung i don't want to get married yet." Jungkook said with cold voice.

"So when will u get married after getting old when ur teeth will be gone.😆😆" Hoseok said laughing but stopped when jungkook glare at him.
He cleared his throat.
"Ahhm, Your dad told me that if u don't select one from these, then he himself will select for u and you can't reject him/her."

Jungkook sighed.
"Ok, I will look through these pic when i will be free and now i am very busy so hyung don't disturb me. Jungkook said and again started working on his laptop.

"Ok, i will go now but make sure to look these pics." Hoseok said before going from the cabin.

"Hmm" Kook hummed and hoseok went.

After sometime, Jungkook stretched his arms after completing some of his work and settled on his chair comfortably closing his eyes.
He sighed.

Then his eyes went to the envelope on his table in which there were pics of different girls and boys. Jungkook picked the envelope and bring out pictures. He started looking through the pics. Looking at the outfits of boys and girls, he can say all were rich. But it doesn't impressed Jungkook. He didn't want a person as his life partner who is only rich from money. He want one for him who is rich from his heart.

After looking at some pics. Jungkook got annoyed and he threw the envelope somewhere in his cabin. Suddenly his eyes went to a random picture which was laying on the floor. Jungkook picked the picture and his eyes got widen looking at the beautiful angel in the picture.

 Jungkook picked the picture and his eyes got widen looking at the beautiful angel in the picture

Only one word cane from his mouth

WOW!

Hello guys here is the 1st chapter of my first book. Forgive me for grammatical mistakes bcuz english is not my first language. If you liked the chapter then comment below.😊

Ok guys, see u again, till then stay safe, stay happy😊😘

Bye🤗🤗🤗