chapter 7

Author's pov:
It was Afternoon and the Blonde was making lunch for his DEAR HUBBY. He decided to go himself to Jungkook's Office to give lunch to him and to do an important business, Which was(you will get to know😁)

Taehyung got ready to go to Jeon corps. He got out of the mansion amd driver took car from the garage. The blonde sat in the car and driver started the car to the way to Jeon corps.

After 15-20 minutes
The car stopped in front of Jeon company and the blonde got out of the car and looked at the building in amusement.

Then he entered the building with his signature smile as he was so excited to see his hubby.

Taehyung looked around and saw a receptionist at the reception doing her work. He went toward the reception.

"Excuse me"He said and a girl looked at him.

"Yes sir, how can i help u?" She said with smile politely.

"I am here for Jeon Jungkook, can u tell me where his cabin is?" Taehyung asked to her.

"Do u have any appointment sir."

No no, I think u misunderstood me, I am Jeon Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook is my Husband. " Tae said and girl eyes widen.

"Omg, i am really sorry sir. I didn't know that you are Jeon Taehyung. Forgive me sir for my mistake. I didn't recognized you." The girl said apologizing and bowing continuously.

"No, you don't have to apologize. I didn't mind." Taehyung said to her politely.

"Thank you so much sir."
Umm right sir is in a very important meeting. So can u wait for sometime." The girl asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah of course.miss?

My name is Lisa sir" She said.

"Okay miss Lisa."

"Btw you r really pretty sir, Jungkook sir's choice is really best." Lisa said and Taehyung blushed at the compliment and giggled cutely.

Thnx Lisa, you r also very beautiful. And also u don't have to call me sir. Just calk me Taehyung or tae." Taehyung said to Lisa who blushes at the compliment.

"Okay Taehyung"

After sometime Lisa told that meeting is over and Taehyung can meet Jungkook. Taehyung asked her the floor no. And moved towards tge elevator

After some second. He arrived at the front of Jungkook's cabin. Taehyung looked at the board on which was writen CEO Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung traced his hand on the letters and smiled dreamily and then he entered the cabin.

"Surprise, Kookie" Jungkook got shocked when he looked up from his laptop and he saw his wife Smile his boxy smile widely looking at him.

"Taehyung, what r u doing here in my cabin" Jungkook asked confused nd tae pouted.

"Why? R u not happy seeing me here"

"No Tae, its not like that i just got shocked"

"Oh that, i made lunch for u and i wanted to have it with u only, so i decided to come to your office." Taehyung said smiling and Jungkook made an 'O' face.

"Now go and wash ur hands, i'll arrange the table for lunch" Taehyung said while opening the Lunch box and Jungkook said okay and went to wash his hands.

Taekook were eating their Lunch. Taehyung was talking cutely and Jungkook was just listening to him smiling secretly and nodding time to time.

After sometime
They finished their lunch.
Jungkook saw a small amount of food was on Blonde's side of the lips. Jungkook tell him to clean it. Taehyung was touching here nd there on his face but not the exact place.