Chapter 6

⬆️
(I wonder if he was a girl, he would still look effortlessly ethereal as he is😍😍😍)

Author's pov:
After bidding their goodbyes, Taekook were on the way to their home. Yeah,their home. As a wedding present, Mr. And Mrs. Jeon gifted them(taekook) a house more like a MANSION.

In the car, Taehyung was sleeping  leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he was so tired and sleepy after crying. Jungkook was glancing at his WIFE
(Wife suits Taehyung more than husband 😘)
And was cooing at his cuteness who was sleeping with pout on his lips which were inviting Jungkook to claim them. But he controlled himself.

After some minutes:
They reached their HOME.

Taehyung was still sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder

Taehyung was still sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook didn't want to wake the blonde bcuz he was looking too adorable. But he had to as they had visited their home.

"Taehyung, wake up! We have reached the house" Jungkook sait to the blonde who didn't replied.

"Taehyung wake up." Jungkook again said only to get a girly whine from the other and Jungkook chuckled.

"Taehyung wake up or i will leave u here in the car."

"Kookie i am sleepy, let me sleep." Tae said with sleepy voice. Jungkook felt something in his stomach like thousands of butterflies were dancing in his stomach wgen Taehyung call him with Nickname. KOOKIE.

"Taehyung i am telling u, wake up or i'll enter the house leaving u here in this dark night." Jungkook said warning the other who got scared but didn't opened his eyes.

"Okay, But carry me to the home."Taehyung said with pout and Jungkook melted. But he again put his cold face.

"You're not a little child to carry."

"Then i'll not go nor will let you go." Taehyung said and put his head again on his shoulder and hugged his Arm tightly. Jungkook sighed.

"You are really a child and stubborn also." Jungkook said and Taehyung giggled.
Then Jungkook asked the driver to opened the car for him who was enjoying taekook's drama since minutes. Driver opened the door and Jungkook picked Taehyung in a bridal style and got out of the carrying his Wify who had his hand wrapped around his neck and head leaned on his HUBBY's shoulder.