Chapter 4

Author's pov:

Both families were happy as their childhood friendship was converting into relationship.

Today is the day when both groom(Jungkook) and bride (Taehyung) will meet each other for first time.
(Important: Jungkook have seen Taehyung's picture but he don't know that he(Tae) is the one who will be his life partner. What will be Jungkook's reaction after seeing Taehyung😆😆)

Back to the story

In Kim Mansion:

Taehyung was getting ready as today Jungkook with his family coming to meet him. He was blushing sitting in front of Mirror as Jimin was doing his makeup and teasing him with his soon to be fiancé(Jungkook) name.

"Chim, don't tease me, i will tell hyungie." Tae said whining cutely to his soulmate who chuckled at him.

"Now u r blushing, Don't u remember how u used to tease me like this when me and Yoonie were abt to engage. Now i'll take my revenge." Jimin said smirking and Taehyung pouted.

There cute moment was disturbed by Mrs. Kim who came to call them to come in the hall as Jeons were on their way to Kim Mansion.

"Taebear, are you ready." Mrs. Kim said

"Yes auntie almost just giving last touch." Jimin replied her.

"Let me see my baby." She said and Taehyung stood on his feet in front of his mother who looked at him lovingly.

"My baby bear is looking so beautiful just like an Angel. I guess Jungkook's eyes will widen in surprise looking at my beautiful son" Mrs. Kim said and kissed his forehead who blushes and whined at her mom's compliment.

"Mom, you also started teasing me. First you soon to be son in law now u too. You both r so mean. Hmmph." Tae said huffing and folded his arms to his chest and looked away pouting cutely.

Both Jimin and Mrs. Kim laughed at him.

"Ok sryy, now stop pouting and come down. Your soon to be fiance will be coming here. Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung blushed after hearing soon to be fiancé.

After some time.
All kim family gathered at their mansion hall.
They heard car horn and car which means they(Jeons) were here only.

Taehyung's heart started beating very fastly. He also don't know why it is beating very fastly

(Tae in his mind: What is happening to me? Why my heart is beating that much fastly? Omg it will explode anytime.)

Jeons reached the mansion and the main gate was opened by watchmen.
Two cars entered. In one car there were Mr. And mrs. Jeon and jungkook. And in 2nd one were Namjoon And Seokjin.

Kim Mansion⬆️(Image belongs to Pinterest)

Kim Mansion⬆️
(Image belongs to Pinterest)

After entering the mansion
Jeons and Kims met and greeted each other. Mr. Kim & Mr. Jeon hugged each other. Mrs. Kim & Mrs. Jeon hugged. They also became besties since their marriage. Jungkook and Yoongi handshaked and hugged. They all introduced themselves to each other.