Chapter 5(Wedding💕)

Author's pov:

After Taekook's Engagement. Both of families Kims and Jeon were very happy for their sons. All were so excited for Taekook's wedding. After the engagement, both (taekook) as per their parents suggestion started to go everyday for little dates and enjoy with each other. So that they can know each other, they can know abt each others likes and dislikes, can get comfortable with each other. Taehyung was now aware of his feelings for Jungkook that he have fell for the older and he was now comfortable with him and his cold behavior and he now started getting bold with Jungkook. When they go for dates, he(Tae) was the one to make any move, he was the one who would hold jungkook's hand, he was the one to hug him and kiss him on the cheek before bidding his goodbye to him. First jungkook was shocked then he also got used to it but he was too confuse to identify his feelings for the blonde. He was still trying to identify why his hearts beat in 3x speed when blonde hold his hands or hug him? Why he always gets lost in younger's ocean like eyes?Why his lips also curls up in a smile after seeing Taehyung's boxy smile or giggle? Why he feels satisfied and relax after blonde's only one glimpse.

He was still identifying.

Time skip to Taekook marriage 💒 day.

Today was Very important and special day for Taekook as it was their wedding day. Taehyung was so much excited and happy as he was getting married to the love of his life. Jungkook was internally Happy but didn't showed.

Taehyung was now getting ready sitting in front of the mirror as the makeup artist was doing his makeup. Though he would look effortlessly beautiful without makeup too but he wanted to look presentable infront of his soon to be in laws and specially his soon to be husband. He was blushing while thinking abt Jungkook.

"Tae did you get ready, all guests have come at wedding ha--" Jimin's word cutted by his own when he saw blonde. His mouth widen looking at his soulmate's beauty.

"OMG, is it really u Taetae? " He said to the blonde still amazed.

What happened chim, am i not looking good? Do i look ugly?(ugly? Seriously tae?)
Tell me chim, i will get heart attack if Jungkook cancel the wedding after seeing me." He was blabbering anything and jimin looked at him in disbelief.

" He was blabbering anything and jimin looked at him in disbelief

"Are u serious Tae? you r saying nonsense things. It is ur wedding, be serious. And i was amazed bcuz u r looking so beautiful,gorgeous that if Jungkook will see he will faint." Jimin said teasingly to his soulmate.

"Hawww! Chim if Jungkook fainted whom will i marry, i will die single. " Tae said nervously breathing heavily and jimin facepalm himself bcuz of his idiot friend.

"Tae stop talking nonsense things. And don't be nervous nothing will wrong happen, be positive okay. Everything will be ok. Take a deep breathe and relax. Have water " Jimin said to Tae who took a deep breath and took a glass of water from Jimin and gulped in one go.

"Jimin i told u to go and see if Taebear is rea--" Just like Jimin Mrs. Kim also stopped after looking at Taehyung. She started coming toward Taehyung adoring his son. She cupped his cheeks and kissed tae's forehead.