EPILOGUE

(⬆️ Ooohh! Lalala🤭🤭)

Author's pov:
Jungkook was sitting on a stool with clasped hands together with eyes closed outside the maternity room. All others were also there with him waiting as Taehyung was in maternity room. His labor pain started and all rushed to hospital with Jungkook carrying Taehyung.
Now all were outside the maternity room praying for Taehyung and little one.
Jungkook could hear Taehyung's screaming and his heart was hurting bcuz his love was in pain.

Suddenly nurse walked out of the room. All saw her and rushed towards her.

"Sister, how is my wife. Is he fine? And, and Baby. Is the baby fine?" Jungkook said with worried face.

"Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon is panicking so much and it can effect the baby's health. Please come with me. He needs you. He will be motivated if you'll be with him during his delivery" nurse said

"Sister, will it be okay if i go?" Jungkook asked and nurse nodded smiling.

" Yeah, Its totally fine, Mr. Jeon, in many delivery cases husbands are with their wife during their delivery. So its alright. You can come with us" Nurse said and Jungkook nodded and went with her after changing into hospital costume.

After some minutes
Taehyung was pushing and screaming and he held Jungkook's hand who was was encouraging him to push.

" Yes Baby, you can do it. Yes, Push baby push, just some pushes. Our princess will be with us" Jungkook said motivating his wife and kissing his forehead.

*Slap*

"AAAAHHHHHH! YOU COCONUT HEAD! YOU MUSCLE PIG! ITS ALL BCUZ OF YOU. BCUZ OF YOUR ANACONDA SIZED DICK YOU FU*KER. I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU, U DICKHEAD. I WILL NEVER EVER LET U FU*K ME AGAIN. IF YOU EVER TRY TO TOUCH. I WILL CUT YOUR DI*K YOU MUSCLE BUNNY.. AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Taehyung said screaming with anger and Jungkook held his cheek where his wife slapped him and gulped with sweat running down his forehead. He looked at the nurse and doctor with awkward smile who were secretly laughing.

"Yes, mrs. Jeon, you r doing good. Just like that." Doctor said and Taehyung glared at her with anger.

"YOU R SAYING BECAUSE U R NOT LAYING HERE. LAY HERE INSTEAD OF ME WHEN YOU WILL BE DELIVERY THE BABY. THEN U WILL GET TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS. AAAAAAHHH!" Taehyung shouted taking his frustration on the doctor and Jungkook looked at her with apologizing smile who shaked her head saying it is alright as it was not first time she had experience this type of cases.

"Baby, curse me as much as you want. But you have to do it. For us. For our baby. Please baby just a few pushes" Jungkook said and Taehyung digged his nails into Jungkook's hands out of pain.

After some pushes
"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" Taehyung screamed his lungs out and the baby's crying was heard. Taehyung passed out after delivering.

Jungkook eyes watered when he heard his princess first cry. He choked on his sob and looked at the babygirl who was in Doctor's arms.

"Congratulations, Mr. Jeon. Your wife gave birth to a healthy babygirl" Doc said and Jungkook smiled with tears looking at the little babygirl.