Chapter 9

Author's pov:
It was a morning and sun was peeking through the window in the bedroom of The main couple who was sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace without any care of the world. The blonde had his chest on Jungkook's hard chest sleeping peacefully like an angel and Jungkook who was hugging his waist protectively had his face snuggled in Taehyung's neck. Last night was the best moment of their life. Their souls became one after when they gave themselves to each other. They felt loved, they felt completed.

After abt 1 hour:
Jungkook woke up and yawned. He tried to stretch his body but felt a weight on his chest. His eyes filled with live when he looked at his side where Blonde was sleeping on his chest pouting cutely. Jungkook cooed at his cuteness and hovered upon him and kissed Taehyung's forehead. He remembered abt last night and automatically his lips curled up into wide smile. It was so special night for Jungkook as he made love with the love of his life. His wife. Jeon Taehyung. He again kissed Taehyung but on the neck who whined at the ticklish feeling.

"Hey, Baby Good morning and wake up!" Jungkook said so softly but Taehyung whined lazily and hugged Jungkook more tightly who chuckled at his wife.

" My Angel , wakie wakie, its morning" Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled shyly and opened his eyes. He saw his Husband looking at him deeply.

"Good morning Hubby!" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips whose gaze was on something else. Taehyung noticed where Jungkook was looking and his eyes widen when he realized the older was looking at his chest darkly. He blushed furiously and covered himself with bed sheet.

"Y-you pervert, why are lo-oking at my ch-chest like this" Tae said and Jungkook chuckled and removed bedsheet from tae's upper body and Again looked at his chest deeply ready to claim those brownies pink buds. It was now jungkook's new favourite thing.

"What should i do? Its not my fault that so look so sexy laying naked in front of me and, These nipples. These are so tempting inviting me to claim them. Its ur fault. Why do u look this much hot that i can't control myself." Jungkook said not so holy things with oh so innocent face that made Taehyung's mouth and eyes open in shock.

"Close ur mouth Princess, otherwise i have another way to close it." Jungkook said smirking and Taehyung quickly shut his mouth.

Before Taehyung could say something. Jungkook smashed his lips with Taehyung's soft ones. Like this they ended up having morning sex.

Time skip (i am a bit lazy uk😜)
2 weeks later
Taekook's life was going smoothly. Their love increasing day by day. They were now unable to live without each other. Everything was going right but from these 2 weeks Jungkook noticed bit change in Taehyung's behaviour. He was becoming more stubborn. He would stop Jungkook to go to Office making new excuse. He just wanted Jungkook near him. But he would become angry and irritated very easily. Jungkook was worried from blonde's behaving like this. But he didn't know this is not a thing to worry. It was a thing to Cherish. It was a time for Taekook to welcome something or someone soo special and precious. (i know u all know😁😁). Anyways
Back to the story.
It was Taehyung and Jimin's Graduation as their study was over.
All were present in Graduation and all were so happy for them. But Taehyung was being sulky bcuz His dear hubby was not with him on his graduation day as Jungkook has an important work in office he couldn't come.

"Hyungie, why didn't kookie came" Taehyung asked pouting sadly to Yoongi.

"Actually, he had an important meeting in office so he could not come but he said that he will try to come soon here. Don't be sad bear. Its ur graduation. Cheer up! Come on give me a smile" Yoongi said and Taehyung smiled slightly but inside he was still sad. He just wanted Jungkook near him.