2-Stop being all moody and cheer up

Pg2 chapter 2
In the morning i got up and dressed quickly running downstairs without taking breakfast i left for school.when i reached i saw on the notice board that today is dorm selection day, well I already knew that i,Vivian and Blake were going to be in the same dorm but who will be the fourth. I went to our class and heard that someone new enrolled into our school ands he was in our class I didn't give a sh!t about him or the girls by my side murmuring the fact that he was a boy.I tried to settle down on my seat then dorm supervisor came in.
"Everyone as you saw on the notice board that today is dorm selection day ,it came to me suddenly from the principal that's why we have called your parents and told them to get your things ready.so therefore everyone to your room with your dorm mates , you know yourselves so move it."mrs Clarkson said . I, vivian and Blake were confused because we were three but i was excited ,but then mrs Clarkson said "Kyle you are with them while she pointed to us". I was shocked because i thought it will be only the three of us in the dorm byte that was not my only confusion , many question arose.
"Who was he "?
I have never seen him before
"Why does he look so cute "?
Snap out of it Amaya i said to my self. It didn't hurt for one person to join, so we all went to our dorms.
The four of us sat on different beds doing nothing when vivian spoke "hey new guy i heard mrs Clarkson called you Kyle so that's the name ".
"Yeah my name is Kyle ".
"Ok Kyle wats up how are you fitting in "?
"I just came so I might need help from my dorm mates "
"Don't worry we've got your back , right guys "vivian said
Blake answered but i was just focusing on what i was doing so I didn't.
"What's their names "? Kyle asked vivian
"Well that's Blake he's in the basket ball team and that over there is Amaya .
"Hey man Kyle said while he stretched out his hands to Blake . Blake shake him back and he came to talk to me.
"Hey the names Amaya right "?
"Why do you ask when you know "i turned to Kyle while i looked at him disgusted .
"Come on Amaya he's new , not now "Blake said
"Yeah amaya not now "vivian backed Blake up
"Okay then i said while i gave Kyle a serious fake smile.
"So guys you know what's better lets not pack today since we are all tired lets leave packing for tomorrow "Kyle said .
Everyone agreed but i wanted to read so i packed my bag and was heading for the door.
"Where to ?"
"Library of course "i replied while i opened the door and left not even waiting for her reply.
In the library it was as quite as a graveyard ,so i just fixed my self some where cozy and started to read, but suddenly i spotted someone at the library bank and boom it was Kyle.
"Why was he here "I thought to myself
i thought he was the one who said they needed rest because i am not tired to rest. Anyways i just continued reading until i felt a hand behind me, oh no !!!! It was Kyle.
"Can i sit here "he asked
"Seats are everywhere sit anywhere you please "i replied
"But i want to sit with my dorm mate, is it a crime ?"
"No its not if you want to sit you should sit don't bother me "
Then I focused back on my book . I loved the silence but it ways awkward, did i care ? No i didn't.
Suddenly he passed me a note
It reads
"Amaya do you feel uncomfortable that i sat here ?"
"Yes i do "then i passed him back the note and immediately packed my stuffs and left .
Surprisingly he didn't follow me. When i reached the dorm i found out that they shared our bunked beds and i was bothered because i shared a bed with Kyle i was pissed but, I didn't hate Kyle its just that i didn't want anyone joining us in our dorm.
"Vivian can i sleep under Blake "
"Well i am under him "vivian replied
"Can you please switch"
"No Amaya can you just stop being moody and cheer up. "
"Well vivian if you are not switching don't disturb me. "
I held my comic book and laid down on the bed i hated so much. I read the book till sleep started knocking at my door but then Kyle came in.
"Vivian where's my bunker?" he asked
"Up of Amaya "vivian replied
"Thanks "Kyle said as he climbed his bed and started to listen to music, he put his EarPods on and listened to music and then i fell asleep.
It was morning so i woke up rushing to go get prepared but i bumped into someone my hands on his bear body and my head on his chest I felt cold instantly my hands started to sweat and as i looked up to see who it was it was>>>........................