14-"THE NECKLACE".

Heyyy loves there you go that's chapter 14 and hope you enjoy it.
Question:who's your favorite character in twilight
My ans: JASPER 🫶🏼 i just love him😭
#enjoy
chapter 14:THE NECKLACE

~Amayas POV~
Ohhh boy my alarm went off by 2am and I woke up feeling exhausted and not in the mood to study. I looked around the room and saw Blake and Vivian sleeping peacefully ,but i didn't see a shadow of Kyle, "where was this guy at thus time of the day"?.
Just when i was about to get down my bed a figure opened the door and Kyle walked in.
"He gets weirder and weirder by the day"i murmured to myself.
"Why in the world should he be out of the room by fricking 2am."

Kyle just looked at me and walked to the bathroom without a word obviously. —RUDE
"Hmm the usual"i say out loud well not for him to hear.
I got down from my bed and sat down on my study table to begin practicing math, this was definitely going to be a long night.
A while later Kyle came out of the bathroom and sat on his bed.

He said hey and i looked around the room looking for who he was talking to.
"Me"? I replied pointing at myself after playing dumb knowing fully well he was talking to me.
"Yes Amaya you,how are you doing since its morning are you ready for test week"Kyle asked a series of questions while he rested well on his bed.

Why was he asking me this?
Why was he being different all of a sudden
Why did he not sound like KYLE, the last time i could remember him acting nice to me was at the library when no one was around. Well as for today he was being a little jolly asking me all these questions, i mean the Kyle i know doesn't even bother finding out how i was and I wasn't interested in finding out why he was asking.

I replied with the last atom of disgust i carried from the previous day for him and answered him and to be honest that didn't sound nice at all.
"Why do you care"i replied rolling my eyes and opening my math textbook which looked like a whole constitution.
"East feisty pants,i was just asking a friendly question"
"And since when were WE friends"i made great emphases on the we as i gave him THE LOOK.
"Ohh come on bunny just answer the question and quit being mean all the time"

"Don't call me that and FYI i am about to study so please save me the distraction and save yourself the stress and go to bed"
"Ohh wow so I'm your distraction now ey!"?Kyle asked raising his thick eyebrows slightly and smirking with that beautiful pink lip—-sh!T I was now fantasizing.
SNAP OUT OF IT AMAYA

"Can you like ever leave me alone and like get a life or something"i asked.
'Ok fine, you don't need to answer that so how are you doing right now"Kyle asked again and ohh how i wanted to burn his head full of thick dark hair with a gas cooker, but obviously I didn't ugh.

"Well as you can see,i am ummm whats the word, irritated ,exhausted not in the mood for your crap talking,annoyed and tired of you"i replied with the sweetest tone because Vivian and Blake were sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up,if anything not because of Kyle.

"Haha Amaya,you get worked up for nothing,i was just asking a question ,if you seemingly feel like all of that then fine don't answer.
"Why are you even doing this"i asked frustrated in my seat.
"Doing what"? Kyle replied.
"Ok so at one point you are this sweet,funny and cool guy then the next you turn into a jerk, douche and most annoying person ever, well technically Blake is the most annoying person ever but you too"i say pulling my hair in frustration.

"Do you really want an answer to that Amaya".
"Well yes i do if you may please"
Then he just put his legs on his bed and slept off leaving me there expecting an answer.
"Ha! Who was i fooling expecting an answer from Kyle"i said out loud before i turned to my table to start practicing for the math test.
........................................................................................................................................................