7-"Get of your high horses bitch"

Soo guyssss here's chapter 7 and I hope y'all love it.
Question: what's your crushes initial🫣
My Ans: M
Chapter 7:

As I opened the door I could see that, that bitch was still here.
You know what I've heard enough. Though I was still tired I decided that I should teach this $lut how to stay in her house and not spend the night in someone's dorm. I scanned the room to see that Kyle was not around. "This would be nice"i said to myself as I walked up to the sleeping beauty laying on my bed as if it were hers.
"Get up"i said plainly.
The bitch didn't even shake so I decided before I could do anything let me call her one last time.
"Bitch Get up"i said again but this time sternly.
"What is your fucking problem"I heard her say as she rolled her self over to the next part of my bed and yawned.
Wow she was having a really good time. Too bad I've got to spoil it.
"Why are you so dumb,I said get the hell out of my bed!!" I yelled at her.
She woke up at the instant and was standing close to me.
"What's your deal huh"she asked me as if she was my bully.
"My deal"? I asked her as I chuckled
"My deal is the fact that you have to come to a dorm that is been shared,make out there and even have the gut to ask me to leave my dorm and then you slept on my bed. Gurl who the fuck are you" I said as I walked up closer to her. At this moment if I was not in a serious situation I would have burst out laughing because this girl I was talking to was taller and had a huge body than I do the guy that I had to come up to her made me want to laugh. But I didn't.
"Tststststtst I see you jealous"the girl said.
"Wait what"?I asked her as I twisted my brows.
"You jealous because you can't have Kyle
cause he sees you as trash and you can't bear the fact that we had $€* on your bed last night all night"she spat on my face.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha"I laughed and she looked at me as if I was insane.
"GET OF YOUR HIGH HORSE BITCH,do you really think you are special to Kyle.look here I might have known him for 2weeks but I know that you are being played and you might be the real trash around here "I told her as I was walking away from her.
At that instant I could feel a hand on my shoulder and as I was turned around a slap landed on my face,the same place where Bryan had slapped me.
I held my cheek,opened my eyes in disbelief and as I was about to attack her Kyle came in and she began crying.
"Oh come on"i muttered to myself as I rolled my eyes.
I could feel that the light wound that was placed on my cheek yesterday had opened again and blood was dripping.
"Shit"I mouthed out loud and I turned to leave but Kyle Called out to me.
"Amaya and where do you think you are going to"Kyle asked me and I didn't answer him. Just walking away from them was all I could do right now.
I could still hear that bitch fake crying as Kyle walked her out the room and I sighed to my self and shook my head while I laughed at the bitchy act Kyle's girlfriend just pulled.
...........................................
After I cleaned my opened wounds again and was now texting with Ryan and Vivian at the same time. Kyle came in and he rushed to me.

"Amaya why the hell will you touch her"Kyle asked me and I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.
"I'm talking to you Amaya"he said again and I rolled my eyes at his sudden outrage.
Then suddenly he took my phone from my hands and threw it on the ground.
"Listen to me Amaya"he said and I just watched Kyle in shock because he was mad at me for no reason at all. It was his girlfriend that slapped me can't he see it.
"Take this as my last warning I'll give to you, this would be the last time I'll bring a girl here and you would dare lay your hands on her." Kyle said as he was leaving the room.

"Wow"I said and he stopped in his tracks.
"Wow Kyle wow,you don't know the whole story and you decided to burst out on me because what she's your girl.wow"i said as I bent down to pick up my phone and thankfully only a few scratches were on the screen.
"Why do I need to hear the whole story when I saw her crying and you were moving up to her,huh Amaya you tell me why?why do you always have to be mean and harsh and........."then he stopped talking to look at me
My eyes were tearing up and I knew I was hurt. He didn't want to listen to the fact that she slapped me and it hurt a lot.