9-"I smell a cheat"

Heyyyy Loves so here's chapter 9 and hope y'all love it.
Question:what's your favorite thing to do when you're bored.
My Ans:I like to write,listen to music and read😊
Enjoyyyyy
Chapter 9: "I smell a cheat"
~Amayas POV~
Today was the day,finally Vivian and Blake would return back and my life would fall back in place.

I woke up with too much energy in me,that I acted as if Kyle never existed. As soon as I got out of bed I checked my phone to see that Vivian had called me. I knew why she called,maybe it was to tell me to get ma as$ up from bed that she and Blake might be on the way or maybe she called just to tell me that she missed me. Ha!ha! Impossible Vivian and Blake would never miss me even if they had travel out of the country I bet they wouldn't. I guess that's how we show ourselves love.

As I scanned the room looking for that dick head and I didn't see him and I let out a
"Phew" while holding my chest and walking to the shower. Speaking of the shower rooms
The shower rooms were one of the most complicated things in Wolf frost high. Like how could they make the same passage leading to both boys and girls shower room,literally I could walk in on Blake or Kyle naked. God if that is to happen to me I would knock the grounds to open up and swallow me.

I didn't see Kyle anywhere around the room and I entered the shower room to freshen up but so unfortunately for me,my feared imagination at that moment befallen on me.

I bumped into him and I opened my eyes wide as I felt my hands on his bare chest feeling his abs,My face on his body inhaling his toxic scent and water from his hair dripping on his chest line almost touching my face.

He stood statue with a grey sweatpants in his waist not fully up to his stomach and he was shirtless,like who does that. Finally after the room felt like a graveyard for like 3 minutes he finally spoke to break the silence.

"Are you like obsessed with me"Kyle says and my thoughts became firmly destroyed by those irritating words,in a twinkle of an eye I pulled away from him batting my lashes and feeling my palms become sweaty.

".w..what..N.no way ...what are you?zeus?"i released those words without caring if i stuttered.
"Maybe"was the only thing he said while as he pulled a really sensitive smirk on his dirty lips.
"Yeah maybe you were Zeus because you might or already be a professional womanizer No offense though"i roasted him back.
"Woah,woah,woah easy bunny don't get a jumpy here"Kyle say as he closed the gap which I had created between us.
"I've warned you don't call me that stupid name that's not my name and get away from me you perv"I replied

"Hold up,hold up,who you calling a perv. If I may ask who nearly seduced me by touching my abs and creasing my body,I think I should leave that for you to answer. I think you should be the one to get away from me,I feel you are obsessed with my body,the way you look at me makes me want to puke"Kyle spat at me and I felt the need to reply him back been the harshest I could be but I didn't want to fight,I guess I chose to ignore him and close the topic there and then.

"You win,You win"i say as I raised my hands up surrendering.
"That's what I thought"Kyle says and I walked pass him rolling my eyes.
Kyle was not the type of person I'd want to waste my time talking to.

We were never in that type of talking relationship and I never saw us in it till we finish senior year.
I was beginning to hate his gut more and more,he thinks he's MR PERFECT. Okay let's say he has the perfect hair,eyes,figure and Abs,a blush creeped out of me and I snapped out of it immediately.

Kyle's personality based on what I've gone through these days is really wack he has an awful personality that no one except me had seen.
Honestly the people in the school including viv and Blake only knew him for 2days before they left for their trip,bet they would welcoming a different Kyle when they return.