10-"JERK IS MY MIDDLE NAME"

Heyy loves here's chapter 10.
Hope ya love it.
Question:have you ever planned out a speech in your head before it happens.
My ans:yeppp💀
Enjoyyyy
Chapter10:"Jerk is my middle name"

~Kyle's POV~
Complicated.

Every thing seems so complicated.why was Carrie with Ryan. She couldn't obviously tell me that he was her cousin or brother because even a person with no brains wouldn't believe her.

They were so close and the way she looked at him and the way he looked at her made it clear to me that Amaya was right,she is a cheat.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Ryan spoke breaking the awkwardness between the 6 of us.

"I'm not getting this,how do y'all know yourselves"
I saw Amaya tried to speak up because it was only I,her and Carrie that knew what was going on.

"Ummmm...........Ryan.., Kyle is my.........ummmm his my cousin yeah he's my cousin"Carrie says scratching the back of her hair.
"That's it I'm gone"
I heard Amaya whisper to her self and I didn't blame her for wanting to leave. Seriously she,Vivian and Blake should be out of this mess but as it is right now I guess they would have to watch the drama.

Seeing how Carrie chose to lie to Ryan about me being her cousin made me realize that not only was I playing her but she was also playing me and her game was really a nice one—"two boys one girl"the thought made me laugh internally.

I looked at Carrie and smiled,turning to Ryan i was going to tell him what was good for both him and I.
I couldn't be the fool here,never.
I'll tell Ryan to the face that the slut he was dating was my so called "Girlfriend".
"Ryan I think you have been played"I didn't hesitate to say,smiling widely because I never loved nor did I like Carrie,she was a spoilt brat,rude and full of her self type of human and there was no way I'd be with her for long.

She basically jumps from one boy to another. Even before I started going to wolf frost high,I knew this bitch. She had money but yet still she was used by random people. Pathetic.

The look on everyone's faces after i directly spoke to Ryan was of utmost surprise,even Ryan looked like he was struggling to understand what I said but he finally spoke.

"I....I don't understand,played by who?"Ryan asked and I seriously wasn't expecting him to be this dumb.

"Carrie and I are not related,she....let's say is my girlfriend and I am her boyfriend,
Hope you understanding"I say to Ryan as I raised my eyebrows and smirked at Carrie.

At this point I knew I spliced her gut and spilled her cup of secret tea. I didn't mind that Vivian and Blake where there,I just did what I got to do and that's all.
The look carrie had on her face was like the really really sad grinch and it made me want to laugh in this serious moment. It wasn't that serious to me though.

"You her what"??!Ryan asked stepping away from carrie.
"Okay let's get this straight I sometimes sleep with her,you sometimes sleep with her,but I wasn't dating her,she was dating me, maybe I thought I was the only one sleeping with her but who I'm I kidding it's carrie west. Hmm it's seems like you guys are dating,well my bad,SHES A CHEAT"I blurted out,glaring at everyone and it seemed like Blake and Vivian were now understanding what was happening.

"I've had enough,Kyle can you just shut up"Carrie says.
"Why should I?,or wait is it because you already knew I was only with you because you forced yourself on me"I replied.

"Fine, that's how it looks like,but Ryan I love you and you know it "Carrie says turning to the already confused Ryan trying to hold his hands but he pulled away from her and I could see hurt,pain and confusion on Ryan's face.