'Chapter 7'

It had been two days since the mission and I had one more, a solo mission. Captain America and Natasha Romanoff were fugitives to America, they were on the run. It was my job to incept them and exterminate them. I was piled into the car amongst other guards, sitting in black jeans and a black top, weapons all on me in case, and black combat boots. I needed to look normal since I was going out in public. We were driving out the the place where they had been apparently spotted. We pulled up and they let me out first. I jumped out and ran through the entrance. I walked around the mall looking for someone resembling a tall blonde and red haired woman.

"Their file was spotted in Apple, move move." I start walking towards the store with a large apple out the front. I could sense they were close. I walked straight into the Apple store and searched around. They weren't there.

"Негатив в источнике (Negative at the source)" I mumbled started to walk out.
"Damn it, speak English dumb girl." Someone hissed over the earpiece, I rolled my eyes.

"Negative at the source. Тупой американец, не может говорить более чем на одном языке. (Dumb American, can't speak more than one language.)" I sighed, knowing this tag team can't speak Russian.

"Give a floor rundown." The leader said. I searched around and aw more agents walking around.

"Negative on three." A man called.
"Negative on two."

"Stake the other levels, work down to me." I continued walking down and around the mall. I couldn't spot them, but that wasn't my job. My job was to exterminate if spotted. I continued searching when I came into contact with the leader. He grabbed my forearm harshly and whispered into my ear.

"I thought you Russian girl was supposed to be useful."
"Well I thought Americans were smart." I hissed back, pulling away from his grip. I walked down the line of shops and to the exit. I walked outside and got inside the truck, I waited as more and more agents piled in. I sat and bit my lip when the leader came and sat in front of me.

"Pierce is going to hear about this," He grumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in my room, head in my lap when I heard the metal doors creak open. I looked up to see Winter stumble inside and the door shut again. I watched as Winter walked towards me and sat next to me as the door shut again.

"Куда ты ушел? (Where did you go?)" He mumbled.

"Миссия (Mission)" I answered. He slowly nodded his head.
"Успешный? (Successful?)" He asked. I shook my head.

"не смог найти его (Couldn't find him.)" I mumbled. I let my head roll onto his shoulders.

"Я ненавижу это (I hate this)" I mumbled, making Winter hum in response. I gently closed my eyes, finally having a somewhat comfortable place to fall asleep. Other guards feared the Winter Soldier but for a man so adept at killing, his icy blue eyes weren't as icy when he stared at me anymore, they almost became soft when our eyes met.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, an ear splitting siren echoed throughout the base We both stood up quickly. I heard a guard come and bang on the door, it then opened. Guards barged inside grabbing Winter and me.

"What's happening?" I gasped. The quickly hushed me into another room and pulled Winter away. I sat on the floor, I was in the training room. I saw the leader come inside.