'Chapter 45'

I sat on my bed finishing my homework. I turned off my computer and heard my phone start ringing. I looked at it and it was Betty calling I answered it Straight away.

"Hey Lily!" She smiled.
"Hey Betty," I propped the phone up in the computer.
"Is that your room?" she gasped.
"Yeah it is." I smiled, she gasped.
"Give me a little tour!" She giggled.
"Sure!" I flipped the phone camera and toured her around the room. showing her from the entry, my desk and little window. I quickly used my hand to wipe the S.H.I.E.L.D. documents off my desk when the camera
wasn't on that part. I then got to the window and showed her the outside.

"Wow, your right in the city. You must be rich!" she laughed as I changed the camera back to me.
"Who does your dad work for again?" she asked.
"Tony Stark." I said. her eyes lit up.
"Wow, she you live near the Stark Tower?" She asked.
"Yeah really close," I bluffed.
————————————————————————
The phone call went on for a long time, it was nearly time for dinner. Betty was giving tips on everything from school advice to buy advice on how to deal with Liz. This girl knew everything.

I heard a knock on the door and then the door opened.
"Doll, dinner." It was Bucky and I smiled and nodded.

"Who was that?" Betty asked from the phone.
"My dad." I answered.
"Hi Mr Winter! I'm Betty Lily's friend." she called out and I saw Bucky smirk. I rolled my eyes.
"Hi, Betty nice meeting you. I'll see you at the table." he answered and I nodded.
"You probably have to go now don't you," I nodded.
"Yeah but I'll see you tomorrow at school, Thursday." I smiled.
"Yeah of course." she smiled.
"Bye Betty!" I smiled and she waved.
"Bye Lily." She hung up the phone and I sighed, rolling off the bed and walking to my door.

I then saw the file I had moved, well shoved, off my desk and saw a photo had slipped out. I leant down and grabbed the image. It was a blurred image of a man with a clearer smaller image in the corner.

'Draven Dreykov' I felt my heart skip a beat.
'What was this file?' I looked and saw a sticky note on it. I collected the files and put them in my desk and grabbed the note.

'I found this in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database, thought you might like to see it. - y.b
p.s you should probably hide it I didn't grab it with permission ;)'

I chuckled, hiding it in my desk draw before walking out of my room to dinner.

I served myself a plate and joined everyone at the table. I sat next to Sam and Clint facing Bucky and Natasha. The rest of the Avengers piled in and we began.

"That Betty girl you were talking to seems nice." Bucky commented. I nodded.
"Yeah she's really sweet." I answered.
"Why was she calling you?" He asked.
"She was giving me advice abou-" I stared before Sam interrupted.

"About boys?" he smirked.
"Ah, we're you ears dropping?" I nudged him.
"No, I'm just a mind reader. I can replace Wanda and her jazz hands."

He laughed and I turned to Wanda who used her powers to pick up water from his glass and drench him.

I laughed as he sighed, trying to dry it with a napkin.

"Boy advice?" Bucky continued.
"Yeah," I nodded.
"Why do you need that? You talking to someone?" Natasha asked.
"Maybe? I don't know that's why I need the advice!" I laughed.
"It's it the same boy who got your number the other day?" Steve asked.
"Woah Woah Woah. Hold up, got your number? And I don't know about this but Capsicle does!" Sam exclaimed.
"I'm more up with the times than you are Sam!" Steve chuckled.

"Well I know what happened at the party! What you jumped off." My eyes widened as Bucky spat his water out and looked up at me.