'Chapter 39'

I woke up to the sun streaming in through the curtains. I got up and walked outside to the balcony. I checked my phone and saw that it was 7:16am. I went to Bucky's contact and called him as it was 8:16pm his time. The phone rung until he answered.

"Hello, Lilly?" He asked.

"Hey Buck." I smiled.

"How's Thailand going? What time is it there you sound tired." He asked.

"It's uh, 7:17am now." I said checking the time. "I just woke up. Yelena would not stop snoring." I chuckled. I heard him laugh from the other line.
"Well I hope you got a good sleep. So the mission is tonight, you do your homework?" He asked.
"Yeah, my schoolwork, homework, and the mission homework." I answered.
"Good girl, well, don't waste the day talking to me, send me photos and have good time, you are kind of wanted in more than one countries so I don't know the next time you will see that country again." He said. I chuckled.

"Yeah well, being a trained assassin does come with some major cons but that is definitely the most annoying one. Like what we're not going to go around on a killing rampage."

"That sounds like more of a question than a statement."

"Yeah well, it hasn't really been on my mind." I smiled. "Not today."

"Well if your talking about it, than it probably has."

"Caught me there, I'm going to take your advice, go and spend the day well. You will get lots of photos don't worry."

"Okay, bye doll and don't do anything stupid till you get back."

"I left the stupid with you, I wouldn't worry. I'll see you later Bucky, love you." A grin across my face.

"Love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve, Yelena and I spent the whole day walking around the busy town, seeing the sights, small towns and markets and looking at the places of worship. Out of all the languages I knew Thai was not one of them, but I could manage communicating with them okay.

To get to and from the central parts of the island from our hotel we had to go by boat. I sat at the front of the boat, my hair flying in the wind staring out at the moonlit ocean in front of me. The warm air filled my nose and I looked out across the water. Steve walked over and sat next to me at the front of the boat. He starred out at the various ships we could see at the waters edge. He pointed towards one of them and then turned back to me. 

"That over there is our target, that is where we are going out to later." He told me. I nodded, starring at the ship with the flashing red lights. It seemed like a big ship but I knew the layout inside and out, it had three levels with rooms left and right. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We came back to the hotel and collapsed into our beds, I starred up at the ceiling. 

"What time do we get ready for the mission?" I asked. 

"At 12:00am, In like four hours." I nodded. 

"We should get take out or something." I suggested in which Yelena agreed. 

I heard a knock at the door and walked over and opened. There awaited two steaming trays of food that Yelena and I ordered for dinner. I took it and smiled shutting the door behind me.

"Dinner!" I smiled placing the trays onto the bed in front of Yelena who was studying the file in front of her.

"Who's your target?" I asked.

"Aulis Ernst Simon, a Finnish man. He was recruited to be a bodyguard for the main guy. Who do you have?" I looked down and saw my file. It had no photo but the first name seemed familiar.

"Drayen Collins. Suspected leader of this operation. He has good fighting skills that apparently I can beat." I answered. We continued to study the files, learning the ins and outs of the ship and the different areas in which we can hide and use to cover.

Once I had finished I stood up and grabbed my gear, my suit and weapons and planning them out. I made sure I had everything all sorted, guns filled, knives organized, widow shockers charged. I then grabbed the boots they had supplied. I fiddled around with them until I heard a pop. I looked at the heal of the boot and saw that if you tapped it twice a blade would come out, which would make kicking someone and killing them easier.

"Yelena, look at this." She turned, a pencil tucked behind her left ear. I showed her the boots and the retractable knife in the boot. She gasped.

"Woah, they're cool. Do I get a pair of them?" She asked. I chucked her pair of boots to her and she fiddled with them until she figured it out.

Now we were prepped and ready for the mission. Here goes nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the floor, my suit on and my weapons laying on the table in a neat line. Yelena was tugging at my hair. 

"Ow," I mumbled, again. Yelena was tying my hair up into a braid before we went and I felt as if she was pulling all my hair out rather than twisting it up into a braid. 

"Yeah well, having braided hair means your hair needs to be detangled." I felt her use her fingers to swoop it up and pin it as a loop. 

"I wore this hairstyle before the red room agents stormed Melina's house." She added. 
"It's so much easier doing it on someone else than on yourself." She patted the top of my head. 

"All done." She smiled. 

"Thanks." I stood up and walked over to the table. I put on the thigh strap from my gun and locked it into place. I then put on my wristed the widow shockers and tucked them away. On my left hand I put the machine onto my hand so I could use the synthesizing gas to stop the widows in case. I added the small jars to my belt that had a black widow hourglass on it. I turned around to Yelena who also had the belt on. 

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded. I then grabbed my boots and started putting them on and lacing them up tight. 

"Yeah, lets go." We walked out the door, meeting Steve who was in his uniform holding his shield in a black bag. We walked to the beach and got into a small boat. The engine started and we started on the way to the boat.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------