'Chapter 47'

The car pulled up to a stop light and I laughed as Sam groaned.

"How do I manage to get every red light in this god damn city." He groaned.

"Bad luck maybe?" I smiled.

"How was the sleepover? Get much sleep?" He asked. The car starting as green was shone through the light.

"Yeah I got some," I answered, Levi's words coming back to me. 'You can talk to me about anything that's troubling you.'

"What too many movies and gossip or something?" Sam asked.

"I uh, had a nightmare I killed all of them." I said bluntly.

"Jesus, man that's really dark." He gasped. He reaction making me crack a smile.

"Your twisted if your laughing at that." He starred at me, my lips cracked and fell back into an emotionless state.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"You ask me that a lot," I turned to him and saw him shaking his head. "It's always going to be the same answer." I told him.

"Well do you?" He asked and I scoffed.

"No, I really don't."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks Sam." I smiled as I stepped out of the car. I looked up at the facility in front of me. I sighed and walked myself inside. I saw there was an important looking man in a suit starring at me, his eyes watching my every movement. I shrugged it off and walked up to the main receptionist. She smiled as her eyes landed on me.

"Perfect timing, she will be ready in 2 minuets but feel free to go on inside." She offered. I shook my head.

"I'll wait outside until she calls me in." I told her and she nodded.
"Of course, keep your ear out." She smiled. I turned away and walked to the small seating area and took a seat. I looked at my phone and saw two messages.

Bucky

Dearest Lily,

Did you get to the place all right? I will murder Bird face myself if he didn't.

I hope the sleepover was fun! I will be waiting to pick you up right after your session!

See you then!
Love you
Bucky :)

I chuckled as he still wrote messages to me like a letter. I responded to him to quickly telling him not to kill Sam and that I got here fine and that the sleepover was fun. I then checked what my other message was from.

Levi

Hi! My Budy apparently is much more of a stalker than I am.

Photo Attachment >

I looked at the photo and saw that it was my asleep on Levi's shoulder and his head on mine, we both were asleep and Betty was in the background, photo bombing it with a thumbs up.

'Oh goodness, Stalker 2.0?' I replied.

"Lillianna Barnes?" I looked up to see the woman calling my name and stood up, tucking my phone into my pocket. I walked into the room and took a seat on the usual couch with the trees behind me. The lady sat in front of me with her usual pen and paper.

"So Lilly? How have you been since I last saw you?" She asked, I know it was her job to talk to me but I'd pay her just to keep her mouth shut.

"Fine," I answered.
"I think you have been having therapy long enough to know that for therapy to work you have to be the one to try." I rolled my eyes, sick of hearing that comment.